Thread: Cafe World Friends List became shorter

Cafe World Friends List became shorter

For the past few days when I go on to send gifts, my Cafe Friends list is drastically shorter. I then have to go into the "All Friends" list and try to remember which ones play still. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm hoping it's fixed soon, since I don't know what happened. And just to clarify, these friends do still regularly play and gift. But it is not possible to remember all names at once! Also i have a large list of cafe world players who are regular enough and participate in the help that i might need sometime.

Re: Cafe World Friends List became shorter

Yes, I have about 1/3 of the friends I had a couple of days ago, but that is absolutely normal as from what i know, the list removes people who already had a gift sent to them by you for the day. So this might be just normal. Or is it that some of them are not showing even if they have not recieved the gift of the day from you? also you might have not moved the facebook friends to the cafe world group. Is it so, check that out too. If there is some other problem, do post back. Hope this helps!

It has nothing to do with whom you've sent gifts to that day. I didn't gift for 2 days and my list still only had 30 people where it should have around 95. Today, I had 31. It's the same people each time, and I know who the extra one was today. The rest of my cafe friends are there if you go to "All friends". And I also checked to make sure that 65 of my Cafe Friends didn't decide to quit playing and delete the game. The first 5 I checked had activity within a few hours. It's been like this for about a week now. Zynga fix the bugs!!

I notice that I have a shorter list too. I also experienced people added to Cafe Friends who do not play cafe world and they were my new facebook friends. What was wrong with it? I never added them as a friend on my facebook! It caused some confusion when I started sending gift requests and it said they sent gifts back to me. Then suddenly their names disappeared from my cafe world friends list. I am concerned about possible privacy issues occurring on cafe world and facebook. Hope this Goes away soon!