Thread: Mafia Wars: New Fight Loot completely gone

Mafia Wars: New Fight Loot completely gone

I have 800 stamina not one piece of new loot. This all started with this 'Love is hard to find' scam. I was getting a descent drop rate. Turn It Back On! And another thing: I finished all the missions and now I don't get operations to drop. It has been 3 weeks now. Anyone has any idea why this is happening? Please if anyone has any idea or any information regarding this issue then without fell provide me.

Re: Mafia Wars: New Fight Loot completely gone

Here I am surely say something. The same issues I see somewhere but can’t find any solution for this. But then also must say that, it was nerfed badly. Resistance has 3 FHEL4 2100. I do not understand is the fact that you cannot get their math right from the beginning. Want the FHEL4 remain rare? So the dropout rate be bad from the beginning. At this point, some people and the maximum and nerf now so the rest of the pack is screwed.

I got 15 FHEL4 earlier today with 1260 stamina. Since then it has gone back to being crappy drops, but they still drop at least 1 or 2 on each stamina run for me, it’s off and on. Sometimes it’s really good and sometimes I wonder why I even bother fighting. Only thing we can do is waiting till they put drops back to where they were before (if they do). Sorry to say, but complaining about it isn't going to make more loot drop. We just have to wait it out. Zynga doesn't listen, so what else is there to do?

I haven’t had one piece of FHEL4 drop for 2 days now. That’s just fewer than 20k stamina. Just bought another refill that was on sale to try my luck again - don’t know why i bothered TBH. Have been on live chat and emailed them about it. At a standstill nothing. It’s not my server as I’m in Skype rooms with other people on the same server as me, server6, and they don’t have the problem. tried different cities, using the fight list and hammering one account that has a lot of health, only fighting 501's that are live, fighting less than 501's that are live and nothing. I am using the HL now and still nothing. It’s gotten seriously old. You know what else is old? The line - "we'll send a report to the Devs". I just want my account fixed. What am I to do?

Besides being happy with the collection of broken hearts, not the victory coins to buy loot drop. It is keeps me with the idea that it is better than nothing. My question is: Is there a maximum amount of new loot? Now I just caught a look at the information bar on my homepage, but I thought I had seen the venom of the golden frog of 92 defenses. The 49 that I have are 75 defenses. Does anyone have more than 49 frogs?

Very true, it seems that way. Ok, I did a little bit additional testing. After my great run and getting new loot, I uninstalled the toolbar and removed the old history and cache to see what would happen. It was bad, 2% after 500 stamina so I stopped and did the similar uninstall and clear. It was a little better but no high end fight loot later than, one more 500 stamina. I reinstalled and cleared again and now I am back up to 8% and have got 4 golden poison frogs. I think whoever said it might be the server you’re connected to might be right.