Thread: How to get a COIN option to buy the Locked Chest Keys Treasure Isle?

How to get a COIN option to buy the Locked Chest Keys Treasure Isle?

I am big fond of this particular game Treasure Isle which is available on this social networking website Facebook. Well as the title suggest what I want to know from the all of you. How can I get the coin option to buy the Locked Chest keys? I am asking to all the users which are playing this game and familiar of the question which I have asked previously. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to get a COIN option to buy the Locked Chest Keys Treasure Isle?

Well you should see in to blue however I you should not look for cyanotic blue. I think there 8 dollars are required for the 1 key otherwise you can buy them in set of the keys. However it is not worth at all. I have to buy everything by using coins. One thing I would like to say that I am having 10 fire shovels. Well I can afford to buy island cash in any manner. I am getting the cash trough by digging for over.

According to me it did not make any difference to me with locked chest. I have opened 2 chests and I found only some stupid stuff from it. I have decided to sell them any how I don’t bother if I get 0 for it. I think it is plan to sell more Tl cash with the real money. According to my it is the most worst part of the game which I have seen so far. Hence I have decided that I will never try to open any locked chest in this game.

I think they should give us a new item rather than of giving decorations. I have found that it only give us tools, fruit which are rare collectibles. In general I really love wishing well why because I am able to get quite large amount of fruit at given moment of the time. However I am not going to spend any Island cash in order to unlock any mystery chest. Especially when I have already sold all of the decoration of mine.