Thread: Mafia Wars: Scripts spoiling the game

Mafia Wars: Scripts spoiling the game

So how did we get here Zynga not at all come out and say we have completed this or that to develop people play the game by prohibiting Player X to use scripting? If you hear a lot of Facebook saying that somebody has lost count, but never did anything wrong (taken with a pinch of salt) The thing is that experienced players know when they are being script for the game and no, not just grapes tart here either, but take Zynga their time trying to solve the problem in my opinion is to spoil the game, besides the issue of money here, I know one player who has recorded all the hits and has been struggling to play actually the game because of this and continue to be the time needed to do something? I can play the game so it's a game for a little fun, but it is there are too many people out there using scripts to try to be the great I am. If there is a campaign that is going to walk much further, a final word about what happened with the cough?

Re: Mafia Wars: Scripts spoiling the game

I do not see how a script is to spoil the party. I mean it's just the way the player chooses to play, unless you mean that you are the constant butt of attack, but I am lucky to say that most of the scripts running would not attack the same user several times because it is too easy to get caught. That being said, I do not understand why people use scripts. The aim of this game is to play, not to load a computer program to play another. I play my way and enjoy it, I leave others alone most of the time.

Zynga make a crackdown on script users as much sense as the sabotage of vital support machines keeping you alive if you were in intensive care. They know very well that many people use and why, but cannot be bothered to fix the game in a way that would make use of these scripts useless. Of course, the Rock is written in the way they are as conducive to the discussion of the details of why people use scripts can be endless. People will tell you and give you a straight answer if it was not sincere for that.

So you’re sitting there you turn twenty on your health iced you turn twenty again your iced you turn twenty again your iced again, you reheal completely iced in three seconds reheal again iced again in seconds and I'm talking someone who is 1400odd health same thing happens again and again and again, you work the math's out how fast can you kill someone on that health? Your saying to me they sit there waiting for you to hit twenty then when they heal completely click like mad to ice you? Like I said you know when you’re scripted and like College Kid said why?

Sounds like you've been bookmarked by people, probably because they've worked out you have a good amount of health and they can dump a load of stamina quickly. Zynga in their infinite stupidity have all but legalized this sort of behavior thanks to their new Rival's List where you can actually pick out individual players and go pay them a visit at your own convenience.

I think the scripts are only a symptom of the real problem. Here are some of the real problems to consider:
    1. Zynga never put a limit on relationship skills can be assigned, which created a lot of high level accounts.
    2. These high-level accounts were able to obtain new items quickly and for a time to feed them to other accounts that might use them properly
    3. The dropout rate has dropped loot that requires a player to very large amount of fights and / or jobs to get loot.
    4. The lack of action in correcting an issue has created a spiral effect to the extent that there is no easy way to make the game fun for all players. Any changes made to infuriate one or more types of players.