Thread: Dream World: Rng back in action

Dream World: Rng back in action

Anybody playing this game and know about Rng? Here I just want to know about Rng. Ex-members Rng, you've done can apply again. Go to room 14 and talk to Thisisi before applying. Anyone know about this? If anybody know or anyone have any information regarding this than please let me know. Provide me or post me as much information as you know about Rng in Dream World.

Re: Dream World: Rng back in action

Wow, nice topic. I like to play this Facebook game and therefore I want to add something here. Have left everything was more or less as they are. A couple of beers are missing, a little bacon and biscuits are gone, some of the magazines have pages that are glued together, and I do not want to see the phone bill. But everything is in order. We again; null and void!

Here i also wish to add something and wish you like this. Sounds like a ploy to get members of sympathy or wounding fly to me. I like people who play with pleasure an honor. That's why I liked Nendo, for example. I do not like people with too many accounts, cheating others, using exploits and all that is possible and who are not playing fair at all. Can fly first stay forever, I'm with outsiders.

As a former member of the first time in his Rng, Rng I'm happy is restored. It was a great guild back in the day and it became part of the story DW in my opinion, as above as far as I'm concerned. I wish all the best for people who are now back in Rng. I hope you enjoy the game again! Just to put my 2 cents on the matter of determination: I think they are rather weak. I'm glad you did KingK something, but I'm starting to see a model that has been raised and addressed in the past, I return to this point later. Fly seems to be able to get out cheating, exploiting time and again. Yes, there may be good to fly, but the essential fraction of the guild is confirmed cheaters, jerks and exploiters. For the convenience of this post I will address the cheaters, exploiters FLY. No insult intended to anyone associated with them.

Perhaps HSV should be reinstated. Goon has been appointed a member to GM for the good of the guild. RNG allotted member of the guild for the well of RNG. 609 and Goon guilds extensive standing dissolved without good reason. Dismantle an option for any GM. 609 has not taken GM to dismantle RNG and did not go. They both made quick decisions that negatively affected others. The difference is that 609 is a member of Fly. I oppose, be balanced for doing something which is good within the parameters of the game, even if I disagree with him RNG dissolution. The bottom line is that when you pick up your GM is in charge and the guild is how the GM said. It will not be a problem in the future as to dissolve not work Void or guardian. The end result of this well is nothing more than a few people have some enjoyment out of 609 to be suspended for a week.

As a former member of RNG, I have plans if I want to play, or even, in fact, go so I'll make a decision and just have to wait and see. If the requirement is 56 which can accelerate the level or go in another clan to 56 or what is the cap. And yes I will be willing to make doors and gates, if we do not take back tragic and very sad for those donors who contributed to the gap unleashed lost more than a billion coins.