Thread: Crysis 2 beta missing textures solutions

Crysis 2 beta missing textures solutions

I just purchased the original Crysis 2 from Steam because Iiked very much the singleplayer in Warhead very much . I am having a big problem with missing textures, much of the undergrowth and trees in the distance appears totally light brown as if its missing textures. As I go nearer some of it looks although some is not there until I am standing right on top of it. This only occurs when 'Shader Quality' is configured to high or very high. I verified that this is not the in Crysis Warhead on the gamer and enthusiast settings. I tried making some changes in AA and every part of of the other graphical settings in Crysis and this choice is what is causing it. I have all the newest drivers for all my hardware and haven't observed this issue in other games. Hardware at stock frequencies. Any suggestion on things to attempt, the shader quality on medium consumes away so much from the graphics and this is a very clear problem!

Re: Crysis 2 beta missing textures solutions

Your initial issue is that you purchased it from steam. steam is awful with about 90% of the games that are not created by Valve. Make it certain your drivers are up for your 470. I will ask you to verify and see whether this is a with the 4xx brand that has come from nvidia, from what i have heard the 4xx drivers are still full of bugs but do confirm they are up to date. O will ask you to run in safe mode. reinstall the drivers you can also make the use of driver sweeper from Guru3d with the newest driver.

But there will be also an issue if there are nor latest drivers installed in your system , incase if you dont have the latest driver and you found the latest driver make it certain you use driver sweeper before installing the newest driver. if none of these give you the solution I will ask you to contact Steam , according to me there are the exact people with whom you need to contact and convey your issue to them .

Thanks, although I have installed the newest drivers after doing driversweep by now. I do have to concur about Steam, they didn't even provide me the 64-bit edition of Crysis. I downloaded someones bin64 and obtained the 64 bit edition working that way thinking it may repair my problem, but it didn't unfortunately. As to my issue , I figured out that forcing dx9 fixes my problem, but damn the game looks so much better in dx10. According to random person on web

It's a acknowledged strangeness that a completely patched 1.2.1 edition will say "1.1.1.<build-number>" in the menu."I think there's something muddled up with that 64 bit technique, initial time I tried it the game freezes up, last time it showed me a blue screen . So, not suggested.from what the properties regarding the game state i only have 1.1.1 and ill verify the link thank you. but idk if this will permit me to even begin crysis.STEAM IS waste! at least you got your crysis to exert. i cant even get mine to start up without giving me a .exe failure to launch. i have factually tried the whole thing and i cant uncover a solution.