Thread: My Property is completely empty in Mafia Wars

My Property is completely empty in Mafia Wars

A few days ago I reached the 451 page since fighting is all but dismissed because most players have the level of 1000 + and every night I flew anywhere from 50 to 60 times and still completely owned emptied just wondering if this is the norm until you become stronger. Someone else has the same problem or someone else has the same problem? Please if anyone has any information on this topic please help me to correct.

Re: My Property is completely empty in Mafia Wars

If you want to use stamina on the jobs it's all good. Your best bet is to add too att/def skills from now on if you even plan on fighting again though. In both of the chat sessions with the dev team I did mention this issue, but as usual it was completely ignored. I did suggest a pop up around level 450 or so to inform players of the Shark Tank coming, one player loved the idea, the Devs completely ignored it.

Depends on how you built the mafia. At level 450, I was already earning more fights that I lost. You can be selective or refresh the screen until opponents fight a similar level, or just hope a lot of e-hospitals among the highest levels. Having said this, you will get much exp best resistance to steal or work late to be high resistance of operations. And I have made similar suggestions for a while, but as we all know, anything with a whiff of common sense suggests that any of us is going to be deep sixed in the middle of next week, concrete shoes then fitted and then dumped in a deep lake.

Yes, this is the Shark Tank, something that very much needs to be improved by Zynga by adding a good pop-up in game while you get close explaining it. I am a little over level 600 in the Shark Tank with at least over 2x in Defense, sorry, I just wanted to mention that, and my advice is to keep improving your defense if you want to see more green than red in your newsfeed.

I have been building to this for quite some time (4x level attack and defense) and have been here 4 days. Cannot be cured and last longer than a minute or less. I have a pair of victories for the defense, but have been beaten more than one day a hundred times. Definitely fair. I will continue to persevere in it though. At least I'm better prepared than a lot of players, thanks to the advice of forum members here. It almost seems a decision of the night by the designers.

I can imagine a similar situation occurs for all companies other balls that go in the game. "I cannot get the key code in time for the event next spam. We have ten minutes until the release of otherwise players start to go minutes without having to deal with spam and pop nonsense." Its 3 morning and I am out of Mountain Dew. Results published and let the poor mods to hell until morning. Let's hash half ass solution to air and then expand within a week. "

I'll tell you right now that the TCA is not terribly low; it is likely that the mob attack force. With their attack is at the lower end of the good (and I know that some people might say it's inferior, but it is not) you should be making the most of their attacks, assuming that your mob attack strength is high enough (armor weapons, vehicles and animals). I think if you keep pounding away you'll get better, maybe go for the very high level (as noted above most are hollow), but is tired of mid-range players. For your information, your ability to attack is their level of 4x, which is around 2500? I'm twice your level and my ability to attack is in 3099 (only 4 times my level) and my win / loss are:
    Fights Won 256,791
    Struggles lost 27,522
    But, I'm sitting in more than 130 K mob attack and defense. By no means impressive, but I manage pretty decently. Also, if you are on the list of fight and be attacked, was low for a while (about five minutes) and then return to the fight.