Thread: Popup windows in cafe world

Popup windows in cafe world

Popup are really going in my brain now! Always when I go to my cafe to serve my dishes or to check all dishes made by me. This pop-up comes and irritates a lot.
    Send a gift to your neighbors....
    You made 100 extra servings...
    Ask for more neighbors...
    Get some of our new decorations...
    Hey, I just want to serve my dishes and maybe put some new stuff on my stoves. I don't want to be interrupted by what I'm doing every 10 seconds by some pop up window interrupting me. It's very frustrating.

Re: Popup windows in cafe world

I am also tired of having friends, grandparents, neighbors add, stupid ads Farmville, wedding cake, etc superstores pop up every few minutes. If I do not want a SUPERSTOVE now, that means I never wanted it. There should be an option to click Please don’t show me again! I tried for 4 weeks to complete the spice rack and could not, for the sake of 3 tapas. I hate when I cannot transform any of the coins of 1 million + Service at any service dollars. I chose way back when I started giving $ 5 to rapidly expand the size of my coffee. I'm done today, I'm not deleting my coffee, I do not want friends who are playing to lose neighbors.

You (cafe world) need to give us more stoves and serving tables! We don't have enough. My restaurant is at 105.5 and I cannot keep up with the preparing the food. I need a lot more serving tables too. That would help us a lot if you would just let us buy some extras! That is the other 2 reasons that I am thinking of quitting playing this game along with all the annoying pop ups! If I want to add more neighbors, I will when I want to do it because, "I DO WHAT I WANT!!"

Need 10 stoves for those 2-4 days meals items. Another 10 for items you want to cook in 5 - 20 minutes and then another 10 stoves for those long shot meals that need 1 day to cook. So 30 stoves if you hit level 50 along with 10 serving tables. An option to control the servers and chef like where you want them to be position instead of having them move around random.

If you had 30 stoves you would never be able to do anything else but cook and serve in Café World!
    The trick to keeping enough food on your counters for the hungry guests is to take the doors off periodically. (Or regularly) I take my doors off every night or when I am going to be away from home for extended periods of time. This allows the food to accumulate. Another suggestion is to stick to 2 or 3 of the same high ticket foods for your stoves and your counters. Quiche for example -- put on 2 or 3 everyday as it is a day dish. And YES!! The ability to control the staff! Especially the chef! Mine wanders around like she has ADD or dementia! And even when she is at a counter that I am trying to prepare something on, she suddenly decides she has to stir the soup at the other end of the kitchen!! Some days I just want to slap her! And oh yeah not to forget what this thread was all about! The pop-ups are driving me Batty! What part of NO does that bride not understand!??? She comes crying into my cafe every-time I go in there anymore! I don't want any more neighbors! I know how to gift! And I am not going to help Grandpa find his BBQ rib recipe, or try to build a new stove! Enough already! Why can we not have a "do not ask me again" button??