Thread: Why Friends are not showing up in Cafe world

Why Friends are not showing up in Cafe world

I've been away for a few days and have noticed that some of my friends do not show CW tab CW friends to ask for help, donations, and so on. I know they will not show up if I already sent them a request that day, but these are people I have not sent anything, they did not show on the list for a couple of days. Is there a setting I need to change or something? It started when the restoration began and no one can see that 33 friends. Is there a way to change this or change who they are friends?

Re: Why Friends are not showing up in Cafe world

Here I just want add something in your issue. If you check under All Friends, they'll show up there. And yes, it's very frustrating and has been like this for weeks. Many of my friends and I have the same problem. I am sure the reason is Zynga intends to slow down everyone's progress so that you guys will pay real money to buy items and complete the missions.

I have the same problem. It started when the catering started sometime last September. Only about 20% of my friends show up under Cafe World friends and they are the only ones that show up under the current orders when there is a catering mission going on. The ones that do not show up can send a help request and I can help but it doesn't show what order they are doing or anything. It is very frustrating. I think I have sent Zynga over 50 or more emails but they won't fix the problem!

I have exactly the same problem! I am far behind my friends, because they can see the names to ask, but I have no names, even in ALL friends. I created another account just to ask my dog to help, but there would be "trouble in the kitchen “and my new account could not help me either. And all the new friends are now called Zynga, and visits to these names (my account is called Zynga my first name) and I cannot hire servers.