Thread: Robo defence game for android phone ?

Robo defence game for android phone ?

Well i have created this topic here because i cannot find anyone here talking about this particular game. So anyone of you who is currently playing this game i their android phone and wants to share their experience with me then do share it here. since i have noticed here that there is nothing much written about this great game here. so common everyone. Do type some of your experiences about this particular game here. it would be great to see some opinions from your side. So do reply fast i am waiting for them.

Re: Robo defence game for android phone ?

I think this is the best game that i have been playing it for so long time. Well nobody talks about this game much. It is been my favorites since it was released. So personally i just love this game and i love playing it each and every time. The graphics of the game is quite exciting. Totally high end graphics. So the entertainment factor is full on. The game is surprisingly deep, but it is extremely easy to play. This is what my experience is i would like to know many more experiences from all of you. S do send me your suggestions.

I love this game because it is totally developed as a Tower Defense style game. The main feature of the game is that the bad guys have to fight their opponents such as to get to the different side. While doing that they have to come across several towers. Some enemy has their weak side for some towers. This towers can also prove to be quite a positive point for some opponents. So this what the interesting part of the game and hence i like this game. So this is what i have to say about the game. Anyone who want to say something here then do let me know about it.

Well i wanted to know how much levels have everybody crossed here. my best efforts are till the level 29. Its been a great experience reaching to this level. I am quite addicted to this game so much that i spend it around 7-8 hours in a day playing this game in my htc phone. Discovery of new weapons and also using them. Crossing each and every level counter attacking the enemy, the thrill is so much that it does not leave me. I think this is a great game for the beginners as well. So anyone who have not tried the game yet i would advice you to have a look at this particular game.

According to me the highest level would be anywhere around level 70. I think so the new updates of the game are available. So do have a look at them if you still do not have any upgrades for the game. So i am looking for the further levels. As of now i am in the 48th level and still i am going to go ahead with the levels. I just love this game and i am still addicted to the game having played it from past 1 year. This is a kind of craze among me and my friends. We regularly have a chat about this game and discuss various strategies around it. So i think this is what i have to say here. any more suggestion are welcomed.

I think i have technically crossed all the levels. Having reached to the level 48 it negatively sends me back to the same strategies and levels that i had crossed earlier and hence helping me to increase each level by 2. So as far as now i think i have completed all the hurdles. Since all the levels are repeating back again. I will try to find if i get some more interesting things ahead of this level. So this is my view anyone having any suggestion that would like to share it with me then do get back to me.