Thread: Alchemy game released in android market

Alchemy game released in android market

I have heard that the alchemy game is released in the android market. Well i have not yet played this particular game in my phone. I want to know how many of you all have actually played this game in your phone. If you have played then do let me know about it. Since i did not get any news about the release of this particular game in the market. So i have come here just to know if there are any one who has played this game. So anyone of you with good knowledge then do get back to me as soon as possible.

Re: Alchemy game released in android market

Well the game is quite OK. I did not feel the game is so good. I thought the graphics was OK. I did not feel the levels were so competitive and that's why i felt the overall experience of the game was quite OK for me. For me those who prefer to play simple games and from time to time. Then only they should play this game. This game was not so addictive for me. There are much better games like angry bird and many other stuffs in the android market. This is what i had to say here.

Well the game is about discovering new elements from time to time. The game can be well described as a simple and a very good game. This is one kind of game where using a cheat sheet actually disturbs the game and there is no use as such using the cheat sheet. You can simply go and play all the levels mess up everything and discover some new elements. Of all the elements discovered i think the metal golem was quite interesting. So here are my views on this game. If any others have to share their views on this game then even they can share their views here.

As the above user said this game is all about creating new elements all over again. So if you are working on this particular game the most fun part of this game is to create the different elements in the game. You can simply create various elements like sky scraper, Phoenix1UP, mushroom, Mario, Fire Elemental etc. We can create upto 300 elements in the game. So do play this particular game. If you are feeling like doing something new. This game would perfectly suit your situation. So do go ahead with this particular game. I hope you will like it.

Well i need to inform you all that this game is quite addictive to me. I ended up making some around 200 elements and creating anew elements is quite a fun. There is no need for the cheat code as claimed by the various users. Who tend to use the cheat code while they are playing the game. I think the game is so simple and sweet you don't actually need the use of cheat codes while playing the game. I also wanted to ask something. What does that red aestrik that comes after some element does actually mean? Anyone any idea?

According to me the red aestrik sign that gets displayed after every element is the sign that symbolizes that you cannot do anything ahead with this element. So you will have to wait for sometime. Till the next update of the game is actually released. So i hope now you have understood the meaning of the red aestrik sign. If you have any more confusion then do let me know about it. I have almost created around 264 elements. I am still waiting to make the grape wine. So anyone having idea how to make the grape wine then do let me know.