Thread: Mafia Wars: Middle aged women found as Mafia

Mafia Wars: Middle aged women found as Mafia

Hello friends after I really got bored with the Farmville and the Cityville game that were there on facebook, I finally decided to put my hands on Mafia Wars game. I was really very fed up with the like of this developing the farm and the city and I was certainly looking for something. Though all my friends have still attracted to the Farmville and the Cityville game but I have finally decided to go for this mafia Wars game, it has been a week sine I have been playing this game but the problem is that most of the Mafia that are there have found out to be only women and that too of middle aged. Due to this I have found that since most of the women do not have great excellence while playing the game, I found it is really very difficult to get help from any one of them. So is there any way out from here.

Re: Mafia Wars: Middle aged women found as Mafia

Hey I also know that there are many aged women who have tried out with all the game that are there on facebook and most importantly they are playing the Mafia Wars. I am very shocked to see so many of the women are going on playing all the game. I have never ever seen any thing like this before were there are more number of girls then guys having a gem with the game. As far as getting the help is concerned I can assure you that if you have a god look in the game there are many women who are playing this game for quite some time now and they can certainly help you in a long way with the game.

I am also very surprised and at the same time very shocked to see such kind of unusual number which I have never seen before, the girls overtaking the boys in games is something very awkward and never seen before what I feel is that we should go from their xp point in the game. The xp point will certainly help in deciding how much of the experience the girls is having with the game and that we can decide upon which one of the girls or women too chose as a Mafia to help us with the game. So don’t worry guys plan your self accordingly and then take decision, as xp points are really very hard to earn.

Hey what I have seen while having a blast with the game is that most of the women are more helpful than the boys who play the game. Most of the boys that I have come to know are absolutely jealous of what we do and how much we earn they will always look to stop us getting way forward as compared to them. I have many of the women’s as Mafia who no matter whatever I want will surely help me in the game. I have found out that there are number of women who are more helpful then men, So don’t worry just enjoy the game as much as you can with all the Mafias.