Thread: Need help with removing inactive neighbours in cafe world unwanted cater

Need help with removing inactive neighbours in cafe world unwanted cater

Please help me here, I'm in a deep trouble. I have many neighbors who have joined my catering crew. I need to delete person who joins my catering crew & never contributes. I blocked them as a friend on facebook and they still joined my next job. Whats wrong? How do i kick them off my catering crew? Please need instruction or any piece of advice on this. I dont know why they joing my catering crew when they are not interested in working at all. This is so sick of such people. Any advice is welcomed! Thanks!

re: Need help with removing inactive neighbours in cafe world unwanted cater

I'm sorry to say that we do sometimes have the "neighbor" who does want to join but never contributes. I have 80 neighbors and only maybe 20 of them are serious. I've tried myself to delete them and they are still there. I did delete the unwanted ones and uninstalled the app. Reinstalled. You won't lose your place. A few were gone, but not all. It does get frustrating know you do all the work and other are along for the free ride. Make a list on paper or mentally who you know "doesn't do the work". Refuse all help and gifts from them. If they are smart, they will get the hint. Focus on your good neighbors. They are they ones you need.

Okay, i think you need to know what happens here. If you send out the Ask For Help for your catering job and when people hit Yes Tell You, It posts to your wall and their wall. This person who you invited has a friend supposed namely Joy, who sees it, and jumps on your crew. This can also happen when you have removed a cafe world neighbor, unfriended and blocked them. You have a mutual neighbor, the banned person sees the posting on the mutual neighbors wall and joins your crew. It's very frustrating. You can try asking people not to hit the Tell So And So button, but some will still do it. You do get some points and coins for it. I never send out invites to my catering jobs, but they people who join, have been hitting the tell me button.

I have a solution maybe, it depends upon how much time you want to take to figure this out. All the people who are your neighbors in cafe world, check out their friends and see who has one named Solo Paterson. Sure, there are many Solo's but maybe not that many Solo Paterson. If and when you find out whose friend this is, see how valuable this cafe neighbor is to you. If you remove them, you'll be solving the problem of Solo Paterson. She is joining your catering crews through this person posting that they have joined your crew.

I went through friends list of neighbours that I normally sent out the 'you're helping' post. But there are neighbours that have blocked others from seeing their friends list and I suspect its from one particular neighbour unfortunately she is a great neighbor that I would not want to lose. Helps with catering/missions, sends spices etc. There were no Solo Paterson in other neighbours lists. I did the Valentines Order a couple of times yesterday but did not sent out any you are helping. Post out and Solo Paterson was nowhere in sight. But then again Susan normally prowl the catering list during new orders. And if all this does not work I will probably write on my wall to all my Cafe Friends if they know/have a neighbour Solo Paterson. Please leave my catering and crew list alone and hope that will help.

Re: Need help with removing inactive neighbours in cafe world unwanted cater

With the Valentine Dinner where helpers get 1000 CP there will always be people jumping in for easy points. But I am seeing more and more neighbours posting a hall of shame of some sorts. Thanking so and so for contributing nothing and jumping on their crew when they are 90% done!! Don't know if that works though. I normally am not that bothered if the jumpers are my neighbours and the crew size is large ..like Valentine Dinner and does not effect my game. But I do get bothered with non-neighbours that I don't know jump in. Even if you don't send out a request asking for help. Because I don't and this happened tonight. Someone can be cruising the truck to see if there are any new jobs to do. they see yours and thinking they are being helpful. they click on the TELL YOU they are doing your catering job. this posts on your wall and theirs. if Susan Ann is their neighbor she will see it. Until there is a FIRE button, or they stop that posting. Unwanteds will continue to join.

Is there a way to remove Cafe World friends more than 1 at a time? I hate removing 1 then the pg refreshes and starts you at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth L View Post
    Is there a way to remove Cafe World friends more than 1 at a time? I hate removing 1 then the pg refreshes and starts you at the beginning.
    If you want to delete a neighbor, load Cafe World and then click on the 'Neighbors' tab at the top of the page. Once on the Neighbors page, scroll down the page -- below the big 'Find Friends' module. This list should contain all of your existing Cafe World friends. To delete a neighbor, simply scroll until you find their name and click the red 'Remove' button next to their name.