Thread: How to update Maniaplanet

How to update Maniaplanet

I have the problems whenever I try to update the maniaplanet, whenever I try to update this game, it start to download the game and after some time it show the message "Unable to connect to server error 12002", so I don’t know what the error is this. And also I don’t have much information about this issue, so if you guys have any information regarding this then please let me know, since I have try to search the solution from various link but still I don’t get the answer, so please help me out.

Re: How to update Maniaplanet

There is the issue only for the betas updater for windows XP users; however it doesn’t work for some people. First you have to download and install the setup file for your game and after that you are able to update the maniaplanet. Or you can simply go to the player page if you want to download the full setup page you can get it over the player page.

I have the suggestion but I have not try this may it helps, you should first restart your game and after that you can move further to upgrade the maniaplanet. For this you have to reinstall the complete version for this may it comes to solve these problems.

If you want to update Maniaplanet , then you have to just update Trackmania2Canyon_Minimal_Setup.exe or you can install the minimal.exe over your setup without the in-game updater first. And also there are the things that you can do it by manually.

Even I was also facing the same problems but finally I get the solution to overcome this issue so you have to follow these steps in order to overcome the issue: whenever you try to update the Maniaplanet the game first downloads the new updater and it say to restart the system. If you have restarted your system the launcher completes this first part of the update. And there it wants the administrator right that you have to give. And now when you launched the game again it will complete the update. And finally the other restart of the game is required in order to make the launcher to complete the installation. If this thing happened in the installation procedure then your installation is done perfectly.