Thread: Remove Undesired Goals from Cafe World

Remove Undesired Goals from Cafe World

I am sure there are other people who wish the same as i do. I am seriously not interested in doing the snowman goal nor the taste test goal. I just don't want them. However, I can't remove their icon. does anyone know what's going on with that? Also there might be some goals you too wouldn't want to be doing. In that case how do you remove the icon? Please help me and other who want this to be accomplished. This is such a headache! Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks a ton in advance...

Re: Remove Undesired Goals from Cafe World

yeah feel your pain i am still stuck on that one myself i am just going buy some cafeworld cards so i canpay to just get that blasted snowmen goals off my screen and another thing is they can take the halloween drinks down now put some valentines drinks or st paddy day drinks up now i am sick of looking at the halloween drinks coming up when i make a mixed drink. why dont they put a mission box for cafe world? they have one for frontier ville and it help then you can see what you still need to finish and you can move them around they need that for cafe world.

I agree. They should be inside one icon that you can open to see what goals are not yet done. That way you can ignore the ones you are not interested in completing without them cluttering up your screen and hiding the ones you might want to do. No one should be forced to complete goals they are not interested in but the way it is set up right now they sit there cluttering up your screen forever unless you complete the goals to get rid of them, so essentially you are being forced to do them if you want to get rid of them off your screen.

I would like to not have to buy ugly decorations as part of these goals. granted, i'd rather buy decorations than ask for stuff. those trumpeting cupids are ugly then to have to buy 3 is really a bit much. certainly glad they are going for coins & not cafe cash though. really don't want to ever have to waste that on stupid things. And it is precisely people who do that who encourage the devs to give us more and more goals that require the patience of a Tibetan monk or fork over the cash.

Nobody ever said you have to put them in your cafe to count for the goal. I buy mine with a small fraction of the 12m coins I possess, then stash them in my inventory because, like you, I really do not want to look at them in my cafe. As long as they don't make you buy CC items and I really don't think they can without giving you a better way to get it free besides a chance of 1 per lottery ticket, and don't make me display them, I'm fine with having to buy stupid/ugly decorations.

Mine stay in my cafe just long enough for the goal to register then back into storage. Same thing with the snowman, pumpkin, and most of the wonderful things I've gotten from completing the goals. The goals give me something to do and entertain me watching discussions about (elsewhere not just here) but unless I win some prize in a contest they are just something to pass the time with. Once I completed goal 5 of the salad bar that goal disappered. However I know there are more parts which are not showing up. If I could get rid of the darn snowman and a couple of other goals I have a feeling it would come back. Help anyone?