Thread: Error "Encountered a problem and needs to close" while playing Magicka

Error "Encountered a problem and needs to close" while playing Magicka

Well I guess that the title here is saying it all. I have this game installed on the system and whenever I launch the game I have seen that it is giving me the error saying that a problem has been encountered and need to close the game. Any idea about this? I never encountered this sort of error with other games but with this I am really having trouble here. I have all other my friends and they are playing the game there and that too without any issue. Can you all there please let me know if there is any solution to this glitch here? Any help in the matter will be appreciated here. I have here Windows Vista and I really want this game to run here. Any work around will be appreciated here.

Re: Error "Encountered a problem and needs to close" while playing Magicka

There must have been some proper error and it will be appreciated if you can come up with the same in your next post. Well there are many reasons that can cause you this type of errors and will be able to figure out the appropriate one once I will be able to see that error log. I do not know if you aware of the fact but you will be able to find the same in the Program Files at this location: \Steam\steamapps\common\magicka. Just go there and come up with the contents here in the next post. Let me know about the same.

Did you make a check on the system requirement of the game. You should have seen it before installing it there on your system. Well the thing is that you will be required to have Intel Dual Core processor and then RAM of at least 2GB. See that you also have Direct X 9 or 10 as it will really help you while playing the game. If you are having the Graphic Card then see that it is Nvidia and is of at least 512MB. Also see that you have the latest drivers installed for the Graphic Card and see if that can help you with the issue that you are getting there.

Go to the official site of the Graphic Card and it will be better if you can just see for the updated drivers. I am sure that you will be able to get out of the issue if you will just get this updated drivers in yours system. If you can just come up with the error log that has been asked above then I am sure that I will be able to get something out from there. You can try for this step without any hesitation there. Will be happy to know if you were able to get the things fixed in this manner.

You are getting trouble while playing this game there and hence it will be better if you can simply go with the installation of the game again on your system and see if that can help you with the issue that you are actually getting here. You can just uninstall the game and then can make use of the Ccleaner and then can go with the installation of the game and see if the error comes after this. Well going with the drivers updates is also a pretty nice option.