Thread: How can I save game in Magicka?

How can I save game in Magicka?

Playing console games is really enjoyable and I really like playing it. I have seen that this game Magicka is also the same and I have just given this a hit here. In other console games I have seen that when we hit the check point then the game will get saved automatically. It saves the progress as soon as the check point is hit. In this game however have crossed the first checkpoint but I have not got any notification about the same. Can you all please let me know how I can save the game here? I just do not want to play the whole game again. Is there any manual way by which I will be able to save the game? Let me get notified about the same. Hope that you will consider it as urgent and will come up with the solution.

Re: How can I save game in Magicka?

Well it is true that in most of the console games when you clear the check point you get the notification or something like that and then you will be able to save yours progress but in this particular game actually the game gets saved but it is not after the completion of the checkpoint but it is after the completion of the Chapter. Once you complete it then you will be able to see the game of yours getting saved. There is no manual way by which you can actually save your progress in this game. Hope that you might have got the clarification about the issue.

ohmy Re: How can I save game in Magicka?

I think that I will be able to explain you the thing in the proper manner here. First of all there is no manual option by which you will be able to save the game. On the other hand the Checkpoints that you get in the games do not save the game either. They just take care that when you lose the event or the mission then you resume the game from there. Once you shut down the game and restart it there then you will be required to start the game again from the very beginning of the chapter. So if you do want to play the whole things again on your side then it is better that you finish the whole level or say the chapter and then proceed with the shutting down of the game. Let me know if you got this.

Yes agreed to whatever has been said above and I really do not know what made you think that you will be able to get this auto save feature in the console game here. If you are playing any PC game then you can get the auto save option. If you are playing the console games then you will be able to save the progress only after you complete the chapter there. You will really have no trouble in saving the games here.

The games that are made for console are actually having much small chapters and hence you are not required to worry much about the same. Also I have seen that if the chapter is long then it will hardly have 2 or 3 levels that will be required to be completed and once you get it completed then the chapter and the level for the game will be saved as well. You will be able to save the game on the Chapter wise and not on the basis of the checkpoints.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you all have given me here and now I have understood that I cannot save it in form of the Checkpoints. Well it would have been really nice if this option would have been embedded in the game as well. It is somewhat advantageous and hope that it will be available in the later version of the game. On the other hand can you all please let me know how can I cross the 6th level of the game here.