Thread: PC Emulator for n64

PC Emulator for n64

I want to play the N64 games on computer system but the thing here is that I am not able to load the cd on my system itself and it is asking the emulator foe the same. Now the thing here is that what the hell is emulator and from where I can get the same. Please help me in this case and let me know what I should do in this case. Have anyone else have gone through this situation. If yes then please let know what I can do to get rid of the issue.

Re: PC Emulator for n64

Well if you will ask me then I guess the problem that you are facing while loading the game is due to the compatibility. Actually the thing here is that the N64 will definitely not load on your system because it will need an emulator that will act as a media tor between the game and the system. And it will make the game compatible with your system and then you can play the games on your system. And that is the reason why the system is asking for the emulator and I am sure that once the emulator is installed then you will definitely able to solve the issue.

Not happening dude actually the thing here is that if you are trying to emulate this one then it will surely not take it. What I want to say here is that the emulator will not work for you in this case and I guess it will definitely not help you to solve the problem. Your processor will not take the load of the emulator and also may damage the video card or graphic card so I want you to not do anything foolish which will harm your phone itself. I think doing this will certainly help you to fix the problem.

According to me the task that you are trying to achieve the same is impossible because you are trying to install the gaming consoles game on the system. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether the game is available to the pc version and then you have to just download that particular game and install on the system. I hope that installing the game will definitely help you to solve you the issue. I hope that this will definitely help you to figure out the problem.

This project is a prototype, in order to solve this problem. KoolSmoky rewrote the container, so it probes your system for all supported screen resolution, and now you may select any fullscreen resolution, supported by your video card. I modified the plug-in, so that if a wide resolution is selected, the plug-in will be represented in that resolution, but keep the original aspect ratio of 4:3 screen, the image will focus on the screen.