Thread: Less of the annoying pop-ups

Less of the annoying pop-ups

I just harvested a field of peas, and instead of the usual pointless 'you found x number of bushels' pop up, that we have to click 'okay' on, I got a scrolling screen at the bottom telling me how many bushels I found, which then scrolled away by itself. Does this mean they're cutting out some of the more annoying pop ups that we have to click on? If so Anyone found any others.

Re: Less of the annoying pop-ups

Someone started another thread showing the stallion thanks you pop-up doing the same thing. i think zynga might be throwing us a bone. Just be glad you don't play Frontierville. They appear about every 20 seconds on that game. But as i like to play the FrontierVille game and hence that's why i play FrontierVille but if you ever come to know a way to get rid of those pop-ups please help me too.

Yeah, I feel like mostly I am not farming - just managing pop ups. Sometimes three to four at the boot, and 6 to 8 while trying to harvest and plant. Seems like there could be a little icon at the side where you could go to send fuel, share bushels, to manage that sort of thing or be reminded of whatever. What is most annoying is some place you have to get the mouse just to the exact correct place to plant of harvest and right as you move the mouse a little this way or that - here comes yet another pop up, and you have to do it over.

Is anyone having issue with horse breeding? I am not collecting the bonus from the stallion. For me, that is why I breed. To help buy those belted cows. I have no issue with the regular coin collecting, but with the new pop up. It says the stallion left you. But coins are not left. Didn't know if it was me or affecting others as well. Finally i would rather say dashing your hopes fertilizing pop-up still happens but the rest is good.

It is nice, however,there is still one REALLY annoying one that got me SIX times today harvesting a field.....the pollinated seeds pop-up. And you have to cancel it every single time! I never post those because hardly anybody uses pollinated seeds, all it does is give you extra bushels, and I was harvesting purple tomatoes and you can't even use those to craft.