Thread: Unwither Ring Pros and Cons

Unwither Ring Pros and Cons

I broke down and went today and bought 4 20 dollar cards for the sale, needless to say this is what I asked for from my hubby for Valentines day so he reluctantly did it not understanding the obsession,lol so I broke down and bought myself the unwither ring since i figured there was only over 4 hours left and next time its in the market it may be more To those who have it, are you happy with your purchase? I mainly wanted it to use for flower gardens and of course decoration, and to have the freedom of never withering crops!! I was debating on sending one to my mother in law but I wanted some feedback before I buy another

Re: Unwither Ring Pros and Cons

I couldn't be any more happier with mine! I really thought it was going to be a wasted purchase at first, considering I almost never let my crops wither. However, the ease of knowing that they are safe is something that is hard to describe until you have the ring. I also enjoy being able to decorate with crops and make little gardens here and there. It's a great feature and well worth the investment.

I have one and love it, it's cute and it's nice to have it for when I forget about short crops or when FarmVille has it's issues. I've already planted a few Strasberry crops and then fell asleep and there they are the next morning, happily waiting for me to harvest them Only con is it's really expensive, but if you can get past that, it's a great investment! I can just imagine if I planted 500 plots and they all withered because I was sick or my computer crashed.

I am happy with mine but I was a little sad that they don't keep perfect bunches used for decorating from withering too. For that much money, I wish they did that. But all in all I love mine. It's so nice not to get up in the middle of the night because you planted a crop that got done faster than you realized it would. Sometimes I forget to check when a crop will be done and this way I don't lose it.

A friend of mine uses it as a showcase for all the LE crops that have been out there the past years, accompanied by it masters sign. A nice purpose for the ring but other than that I would not see why I would want one. Being level 100+ I couldn't rely care if crops wither, I mean its not like I'm loosing a lot of money, having millions as a backup

I Love mine!! I wish I had gotten it at Christmas. Because it is so freeing! I can plant strasberries (or whatever the heck they are called) in the evening and if I don't have time to harvest before bed - no worries. It is expensive but with the 20% off, it makes it a little more affordable. Wish I had waited another week. My only gripe actually has to do with the design. They had a picture of the pink diamond but it wasn't offered. I would have LOVED the emerald but hated the square stone. So I ended up with the basic diamond with a platinum band.

I got one the first time they came out. It's great. It made mastering short term crops easier. It let me create and keep my FarmVille crop garden live. The only con is if you use the tool bar to notify you when your crops are ready to harvest. ( it will always be ready if you keep some crops live on your farm.