Thread: confused on spending the loyalty points in mafiawars

confused on spending the loyalty points in mafiawars

I am a game addict and I love to play different kind of games. Now the thing here is that I have recently started playing the mafiawars games on Facebook. I have created an account on the Facebook to play that particular game. Now I really don’t know what I can do to spending the loyalty points. Well as I am new to this game and I don’t know on what I can spend the points and how can I manage the same. So please can anyone help me out of this case and let me know what should I do in this case.

Re: confused on spending the loyalty points in mafiawars

Well according to me the loyalty points are used to increase the level or I can say that to clear the level where I can say that if you are having more points then the level will automatically increase so need of unnecessary spending the points on any other things or objects which are useless. I am sure that this is the issue which you have to deal by keeping the points with you which will definitely help you in keeping the level consistency.

Mafia Wars has launched a new loyalty program, and has three levels of Emerald, Gold and Platinum. Each level can win various prizes, including loyalty points that can be used to buy items unique to their level. In essence, the objective of this program is to encourage you to spend more money in the game - if you do - you will have exclusive access to rare items, beta programs and events Mafia Wars things. Seems among others, as almost everyone stars in the Emerald and open way to spend more money. Emerald level players the following benefits:
    • Earn 1 x Loyalty Points for every dollar spent
    • Use these points to purchase items from Emerald
    • Access to special discounts on reward point

Zynga have launched what appears to be a new system that rewards customers higher levels of spending. Mafia Wars Loyalty Program has three levels of favor and influence that each can be purchased with little more than a home equity loan or a refusal to feed their children. The most obvious change that will affect the game is the level of access to game content and features, loot items, customer service, and special events Mafia Wars. One could even argue that the distance between the player's voice to the ear of Zynga is diminishing with each unit of money spent, if that was not the case now then you have to neglect the same