Thread: Less Total Seedlings, More Quality Seedlings Will this work in FarmVille

Re: What is the purpose of collecting foals in FarmVille

Less Total Seedlings, More Quality Seedlings Will this work in FarmVille

Yes, that's my observation and the trend i guess. I only get Random seedlings and only get very few yet when i grew it up majority are nice trees.

as of today out of 6 seedlings only 2 were unwanted trees.

1 -Singapore Jackfruit--> Yuck
    2 -Chinese lantern
    3 -Ornament tree
    4 -Bubblegum tree
    5 -Giant Cocoa tree
    6 -Silver Maple tree

Previously the best tree a year ago, now ugly but i am still not sure about it. What do you say.

Re: What is the purpose of collecting foals in FarmVille

Did you get these from seedlings off feed? if so I should start getting some again, I gave up after 3 granny smith in a row I want the chinese lantern and giant cocoa tree most of all. i only get seedlings off feed(Random)..my orchards are not going at all well. I get 1/3 of what i used too, and lot of water, too much i am drowning in the stuff with no seedlings to water!

Re: Less Total Seedlings, More Quality Seedlings Will this work in FarmVille

May I asked how many of each tree you have in your orchards? the more of a certain type of tree you have in that orchard increases the chances of getting a seedling. I've had similar experience. I got 7 seedlings from the feed today. So you need to go through the below list to get this problem resolved.

2 giant cocoa
    1 giant bubblegum
    1 Red Alder
    1 giant heart candy
    1 bubblegum
    1 blood orange

My orchards generally have all the same kind, or as many level 1's as I have of that tree filled up with the level 2. A few of the newer ones are mixed as i don't have enough to fill an orchard each. I always thought it was the more trees (doesn't matter want kind) in a orchard the more chance that it would produce a seedling and what the seedling grew up into depended on what trees were in the orchard, i.e. more to a certain tree the more chance that the seedling would grow into that tree.

That is correct to a point, if you have 5 autumn glinkos, 4 granny smiths, 3 blood orange, 2 indian laurels, 2 Singapore jacks, 4 Singapore pears and 2 Chinese Durans for example, the chances go down for getting a particular type of tree because the odds are spread out among all the trees. That is why I have mostly full orchards of same tree.

What i was saying was, the change of getting a (any)seedling doesnt depend on the number of a particular type of tree in the orchard, just the total number of trees. But yes the odds of getting a particular tree changes when you have lots of different type of tree in that orchard. In your example you would on average get more Autumn Ginkos than any other particular tree from that orchard as you have the most number of them.

I have the mixed orchards, I want all of the levels 2 they produce so i am not that bothered about what particular tree it will be. The orchards that i have all of one type of tree are generally ones I have mastered or are close to so I know exactly what they seeding is and I know i don't want it. Anyway, my original point was the total number of seedlings I am now getting regardless of what they are has gone down.

Not very happy about the seedlings I grew last night. I harvested my orchards and then grew 7 trees and got 1-Cuban Banana, 1-Golden Apricot, and 5-Ruby Guava. This just proves to me that the seedlings you get from your orchard and then grow are randoms because I have only one orchard of guava/ruby guava and I do not get seedlings off the game feed. I should have had a bigger variety of higher paying trees as most of my orchards are of higher paying level 2 trees.