Thread: How to use facebook credits on cityville

How to use facebook credits on cityville

I have a facebook account and i have started playing CityVille. Sometimes it appears as you will have to use the facebook credits of my system. How do you use facebook credits on cityville or any game , Hope somebody will definitely help me to use the facebook credit. Is it possible to use my facebook credits to buy coins and cash in the game. If yes tell me how to do it. I have tried a lot of stuffs but i am not able to get how to utilize the existing facebook credit in CityVille.

Re: How to use facebook credits on cityville

Facebook Credits are able to be used in Cityville. To use them, you will have to go to purchase coins or cash the same way you normally would. When you get the Facebook pop up to purchase, you will be asked if you want to use your available Facebook credits on the purchase. Simply click your voice and after that it you will be prompted once again simply confirm the prompt and the problem will be resolved.

Yes, Facebook Credits can be used to purchase cash or coins in Cityville. To do so, you go tot he 'Add Cash & Coins' tab and make a purchase as normal. When you click on the purchase button, you will get a pop up asking if you would like to apply your Facebook Credits towards the purchase and then simply answer the prompt and your problem would be resolved.

Facebook Credits says I can spend them at CityVille and Cafe World. How and where do I do that , i am not able to find it out. It says I can use my facebook credits on "cityville" my question is: just how do I use them and what can I use them for can you buy extentions, can you buy energy. Thank You very much i am not getting the prompt which you have specified in the above reply. Any other ideas.

Facebook credits are use to buy special items on games in facebook like Cityville, you can convert you Facebook credits to Cityville Cash or Cityville Coins. Cityville Cash are use to buy PREMIUM items in cityvile and you cant buy those items with coins. while Cityville Coins are use to buy mostly all the item in the game. But you need to keep your cash though cause you might need it in the future.

I have a link in my siggy below that explains the fight system: Why am I being attacked This will help you understand what's going on and how to deal with it. Just to ask, what do you mean by strong? Currently, most would recommend that you att/def stats are at LEAST 2x your level, which means you should have near 1000 for each stat. Plus, at LEAST 100k for item att/def. Another tip, don't add too much health.