Thread: Connection Lost Error while Joining a Crew in Cafe World

Connection Lost Error while Joining a Crew in Cafe World

I did the restore from the beginning (787 restore points and counting!), and is the first time I have this problem. Whenever I go to help friends / pending orders and try to join a team, I get a lost connection error. The next time I come from, they no longer appear in the "Current Orders" or "help you with" tabs. Is anyone else having this problem? Please if anyone have any solution for this than please help me out.

Re: Connection Lost Error while Joining a Crew in Cafe World

Same problem here! I cannot adhere to "all” jobs restaurant, which happens in all browsers. A routine makes clear the cache, my flash is up to date, etc., etc. with every person I get "There was a problem with your connection. Click OK to continue playing." And now that I'm doing on Valentine's Day Dinner mission I think what I cook is "NO" not always count for me or people I'm helping! This need for attention Zynga!

I also want to add something in this case. Even here, and my friends can not send invites me because they have already sent a pink wonder today. I am very frustrated, it is always the same. I never had the objectives of grace, had to buy my way of roses in the New Year, because not one player was on the list and now this, tried three browsers, two computers, cache cleared and so on.

Me too. Whenever I click on help from friends of the error appears in the thingy and I had to refresh. The other minor problem is that I have a list of friends I'll help, but their completion percentage is 0% and when I click to check what is the menu and the window from which to a mission of restoration appears. It seems to me that either they have completed the quest or have canceled, but I was still part of the crew. Please correct it Possible as Soon as. Thank you and happy to serve everybody.

I cannot like, but then I noticed that there was a message above the game screen, indicating that all foods that stay fresh while they solved the problem, so I left for about 2 hours and came back and the message disappeared and my food was spoiled. So I thought it was fixed and started to cook again, when again, I lost connection again and again until my rotten food again, so I came here. And by the way, I'm responding to an order. Yesterday I spent a whole hour trying to club sandwiches Server 7 and 2 triple berry cake because I was disconnecting a lot, and today I spent 3 hours in service only 25 bacon cheese burgers because disconnecting and throwing spoiled many burgers, trying to complete the restoration command birthday party, I now have about 16 hours left, I only have 5 left to serve cakes are cooking Now, about 52 burgers and serve. Strange that about every 10 to 12 minutes, the server loses the connection with me and he does not tell you, you have lost contact for about 3 minutes, so when he does tell you everything you have done over 3 minutes, not counting.

I have 4 hours to complete the restoration and I cannot do it the way it works is too perfect to be random, it must be written in the program. Maybe one of your programmers would get a promotion or a raise and they do not get it if they wrote in the program to take revenge. Even today I had 3 cakes almost finished, so I tried cooking hamburgers and lost the connection before I can serve and by the time I got home, they were spoiled, so anything that I didn't cook for a while and rearranged a bit in my coffee and didn't be disconnected, so I tried to cook more burgers and of course I am disconnected again and again tainted burgers before I can serve them, hey, someone is hungry for some burgers Green spoiled, I have them, is apparently my specialty now