Thread: people not sitting down when there are free tables in cafe world

people not sitting down when there are free tables in cafe world

People not sitting down when there are free tables in my cafe. There are a lof of free clean tables but when two people come in together they don't sit down. They just leave my cafe! Why is it so? Have i done some wrong arrangements in tables placing and chair placing? Do i need to relocate the tables? Also do i need to change the layout? Please help me. My buzz is getting really low. It reached 5.7

Re: people not sitting down when there are free tables in cafe world

Have you got tables set out with 2 chairs? If a couple want to sit down & there isn't a double table 1 table with 2 chairs they will stand at the door with a clock over there head & then walk out, this will reduce your buzz rating. If you have got tables with 2 seats but they are being used then you will also get a customer with the clock as they can't be seated. Well i dont think this is some some. It might be the tables are not arranged properly. Try to rearrange the tables and chairs that might help.

You only can have one chair at one table. You cannot serve two people that sit at one table at once, so one will leave which lowers your buzz. It's important that all chairs are accessible from at least one side, otherwise your customers cannot sit at that table. Remember that decorative items also take up one free square, even if they are small and don't seem to. When customers come in and the chairs are not accessible, they will leave again, which brings your buzz down.

When placing the tables and the chairs in your cafe, make sure that: a chair has at least one free side can be accessed from the back or the side without any items, walls or other tables blocking them completely, a table has to have at least one free side or corner to be able to serve the food, just place one chair at each table. If you have all this included in your current setup, then there is definitely a bug in the game, that you are facing. Do post back after checking your setup. As far as my idea is correct all of your issues are most certain caused by the way your cafe is set up, in other words, is caused by your cafe layout. Even layouts that worked before, don't anymore because they shouldn't have worked in the first place, and Zynga improves the game by fixing those glitches continuously.

You can not serve two people at one table. Only one chair per table or one person will leave unhappy and your buzz will drop for sure. If all of you only have a buzz of under ten, you have something seriously wrong with your layout. If people have clocks over their head, the problem is due to your layout and nothing else. Change your layout and see how pleased your cafe visitors will be. My rating was once 100++ when i was on level 20 something but when i reached level 34, My rating dropped to 5.1 even thought i had enough food to be served. This was just due to my layout. Since i fixed it, everything has returned to normal now.