Thread: Can’t send request and not able to send back gifts in Cafe World

Can’t send request and not able to send back gifts in Cafe World

I cannot send the request and unable to return the donations. And my request page will not load and I cannot finish the Valentine rose challenge. Been like this for 4 days. Anyone else has the same question or same problem. Please if anyone know the answer for this or anyone have any information regarding this issue than please provide me and just take me out from this issue.

Re: Can’t send request and not able to send back gifts in Cafe World

Me too. When I could not ask for things, I've never had what we have done for me. I do not understand why these challenges are created when there is absolutely no way you can fill them. Something that should have been completed quickly takes forever to do if you can do it all. Very frustrating. I understand why most of my "friends" have stopped playing the game

I get the same thing; friends or neighbors will not load at all. I also receive many requests for a player in a single day, every day. It's frustrating, how is it that these people are allowed to meet their goals when I cannot even do something simple like asking a dang send them a rose? I'm level 132. Time plays a very long time, and waste and hours of my life with this buggy "game", not to mention the cash I bought that stupid coffee. Doing this work offing thing.

I also have little information or I can say little comment in this matter and hope you like it. Been a problem for the last 9 days. Cannot ask for roses, objects, items salad bar, great articles stove. Whenever I ask, I get an error message: "We're sorry, but it seems that something was wrong in the kitchen." I hope this will be corrected and compensated as I was unable to finish a lot of things.

I play this game from last many times and never get this type of problem. This is new problem I think which everyone gets. I cannot send or request gifts. The game just became impossible. I mean, I can cook and serve, but I can do at home, for real, when I want. This should be fixed soon or I will not stick around. And I really miss my cheese premium Mafia Wars! I just hope that Zinga will shortly solve this issue and give perfect result.

I am unable to send requests and gifts as well - keep getting the following error message: "We are sorry there was a problem in the kitchen lends itself free gift Please close this window and try to send your gift again!. "Close and I try again and get it back, even tried to close the browser, clear the cache - you name it - still cannot send. Have even tried using another browser - still problems. It lasted for 2 days now - please correct Zynga!