Thread: Stats Feature in Farmville

Stats Feature in Farmville

Stats is shown on the top left of your account.

Stats is all about your work don’t on your farm, there is a drop down box to see all the explanations.

1. Level : 100 is last, if you are higher than 100 level, the level will be showing 100 only.

2. Ribbons : Click the ribbons button to get a drop down view, to see how many you ribbons you have at that level. The top number is the total increase in number of the ribbons won.

3. Masteries : Click the drop down button to check your level of crops which have been mastered. It is not clear but first is your 3 star masteries crops. The top number is the total increase in number of the stars earned. Note that you may have more stars than you have available crops.

4. Medals : Click the drop down button to check how many bronze, silver, and gold medals you have received till date. The top number is increase in count.

5. Collections : I don’t know what is this counting because mine is only 29 but my ribbon count is 120. I think it has counted only from last 2 days from when this features were released.

6. Constructed buildings : These are the ones you had to ask your friends for the materials for. Mine shows six. There is no detail but I assume this is counting: Beehive, Stable, Nursery(x2), Garage, Pigpen. I sold off my constructible barn, but that could count for yours too?

Re: Stats Feature in Farmville

That's not quite right the coop was not build able it is purchased fully built and I think that the botanical garden and Maison might count because I have them in storage and I have a count of 4 for the constructable buildings. I've sold 3 Japanese Barns and a nursery leaving me with a stable, a pig pen and a garage - so the count is off anyway because that would be 5 and if counted the buildings I've sold then it would be more. I just remembered I sold my stable once and built a new one so that would throw the count for counting sold buildings off even more.

I don't understand why they feel the need to add the numbers together instead of using the highest value within the submenu. Crop Masteries: 102/110 including Super Pumpkins, Tomatillos, Goji Berries, Cupcakes, Cascadian Farms Organic Blueberries, Triticale, Hollyhocks, Pinto Beans, Lupines, Sweet Beets, Dog Rose, Candy Corn, Black Rose, White Pumpkins, Candy Canes, Poinsettia, Balloons, White Poinsettia, Fire and Ice Roses, Nachos, Cupid Corn, Purple Tomatoes and Straspberry Blue ribbons: 37/41 (including Shutterbug)

Yeah, it's the same scenario as the goods for sale and market fuel gauge problem --- the ones take up less space so you get bonus digits, but for other numbers you only get the first two or three numbers displayed before running out of room... by the way, nice that the stats still gives credit for the Shutterbug ribbon, even though it's not displayed any more... Farmville Level: 104 / Crop Masteries: 96 (missing Super Pumpkins) / Tree Masteries: 30 Cafe World Level: 243 / Energy points: 170 CityVille Level: 67 / Rep level: 28 / Population: 10,820