Thread: Random BSODs after that Magicka Game is exited

Random BSODs after that Magicka Game is exited

Currently I have a problem BSOD with Magicka. This new equipment about 6 months old has had numerous problems, but finally thought I fixed all the problems and then started this game. First, I love this game. Secondly, for your information this is the first time I used steam (steam and therefore download to play this game.) Bu the way the problem here is that after starting the game the system use to freeze more them five times. The computer has never crashed while playing Magicka (the game was blocked and when it makes it hard freezes my comp if I, for example, go on the Internet. If I go back into the game that is well .) But he's the strange thing is that last night, for example, played Magicka, vapor lock, restart the computer (with the hope of avoiding this problem) and then turn the computer off for the night. This morning (as normal), that BSOD 2-3 times. I continued off and came back hours later and crashed twice. And then it was (as always), apparently well. No (at least not the first accident) has a problem going into Windows (7 of 64 bits), and no matter if I go on the Internet or League of Legends will be locked again (and obviously not normally hang). Please help me out of this one.

re: Random BSODs after that Magicka Game is exited

Well the first thing that I would like to tell you here is that if you are facing this problem then you have to just restart the system and then see how it goes. Actually the thing here is that if the problem is regarding the system then you have to restart the system because it is related to the BIOS of the system. I was also facing the similar one and I always did the same thing to get rid of the problem. I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the same.

This problem is due to the instability of the system or you can say that the BIOS of the system is dealing with some settings change. Now what I want you to hear is that just try and enter to the BIOS of your system and then you have to check whether the settings are done properly and if they are then there should be nothing stopping you in playing the game. I am sure that doing the same thing will help you in this situation and then will also let you to play the game.

Well it seems to me that I can help you out in this one the thing here is that if game gets exits after the BSODs and I guess that the game is not in the condition to deliver. Now what you have to do here is that just try and uninstall the game and then you have to install it again. I hope that installing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue. In fact the problem will never occur again in the next game play.