Thread: Unable to receive Sparkler Fireworks after RSVP

Unable to receive Sparkler Fireworks after RSVP

After accepting a friend's RSVP for the New Year's Party, the confirmation screen says that you will receive a special Sparkler Fireworks. However, after accepting several of these and checking the gift box each time, the Sparkler Fireworks is never there. And immediately going into Farmville, in my gift box i do not have fireworks. Any ideas please suggest....

re: Unable to receive Sparkler Fireworks after RSVP

I am not getting any fireworks for rsvp's either. i've tried going directly to farmville from the confirmation screen, which is usually required to accept something, but that didn't work. tried sending a thank you gift to see if that would work and it didn't. i've accepted alot of rsvp's tonight and not a single solitary firework to show for it. don't tell us we are getting one if we aren't getting any.

Same here. I've responded to over 25 people and received no fireworks as the RSVP message says we will. Also, somewhere after 20 people accepted, the party barn is frozen. Can't do anything on my farm if I click on or near it. From other RSVPs coming in. I guess. I have reloaded FV numerous times. Logged off FaceBook, cleared cache/cookies, closed browser and then reopened...no change. Repeated all steps, shut down and restarted my computer, still no change typical, sigh.

Yes , I am having the same problem. I accept the RSVP from a friend and it states "Friend wanted to give you the sparkley firework" and the option to thak them with a gift. I only got one of those fireworks but since then i have not been recieving any more yet it tells me i am getting them. Idealy they should appear in ur gift box. But non are being placed in there. So therefore there is already a glitch in the program.We better get this sorted before we have alot of disgruntled people banging on your pixel door Zynga. Though i have to say i am loving the idea of this activity.

They will probably give them to us when they are ready. Its another new item they have put up and to me it seems unfinished like the present tree, when we accepted the special redeems we never got them, they came over a week later and then they were available to buy with gifts. I am interested to see how they do this, is there a record of what people have clicked on and all of a sudden we log in near new years and there are our fire crackers or is it once again a non existent cracker.

There is nobody here that can actually fix a problem on an individual farm. For that, you will need to contact Customer Support directly. The fireworks are available, I managed to receive 3 out of the 10 or so that I accepted. Obviously from all the reports, it sounds like there are some bugs that need to be worked out. The best thing to do is clear your cache, refresh your farm and try again later to give Zynga some time to get the bugs worked out.