Thread: Magicka crashes while loading bar.

Magicka crashes while loading bar.

I am playing the magica game which I have installed on my system. Now the thing here is that when I play the game the game then between the game play there is the time where I need the game to load the bar but nothing happens so. And when the game is trying to load the bar then at that time the whole game crashes and even it freezes my system too and the only option remains in front of me that is too just restart the system and then again start the game, Well the most important thing here is that I even get an error message which is nothing but “OutOfVideoMemoryException”. Please help me out of this one.

Re: Magicka crashes while loading bar.

The first thing that I want to tell you here is that you are getting this error because the graphics of your system is not supporting the game and that is the reason why you are getting the associate error. Now what you have to do here is that just check out whether the graphic card is installed on your system or not and if it is not then you have to install the same. I am sure that installing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue. Make sure that the graphic card must be the latest and updated one.

It seems to me that I can help you in this case because I have also gone through the same phase and it is really annoying. Now here in your case it is that the video drivers of the system are not updated or they are not installed on the same. And if the drivers are not installed then you have to download the compatible driver for the system and then you have to just install the same and if the driver are already installed then you can update them to avoid the problem. I am sure that this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Well I want to clear to you that the game is far more advanced and it usually requires the finest of system configuration. Now here I guess that the game is partly compatible with your system and this is reason why you are facing difficulties in between the game play. Now what you have to do here is that just try and check the compatibility for the game and make the possible changes of your game that will make game to be played properly on the system.