Thread: Internet connection gets killed while playing Magicka Game

Internet connection gets killed while playing Magicka Game

While playing this game Magicka I can really see it crashing the Internet connection of mine here. Can you all there please let me know what are the things that I can do so that the issue of mine can be overcome here? Before this game I had no issue in playing the online games but when I try to play this game I have seen that the internet connection of mine keeps breaking and my antivirus program giving me some sort of errors in addition to the breaks. Any idea what can be done here so that the stable internet connection can be seen here? I have tried all the things that I can on the internet but really cannot find anything that can help me with the issue that I am getting at the moment. Let me know about the same.

Re: Internet connection gets killed while playing Magicka Game

It is really not the issue with the game. The issue is from the ISP of yours or in a better way you will be assisted in a better manner by them. You can just make a complaint about the same and see if they can come up with some suggestion in your case. Are you on some sort of unlimited plan? It is like that you actually get a limited download for the speed that you have purchased the Internet connection and then when you cross that limit then you will get the lowest speed and hence it might be the issue there. See for the same and if it is the case actually then you will be required to wait till the plan of yours gets updated.

Well you can say that the system of yours is really not taking the Game anymore and hence you might be getting the issue. It seems to me that the system of yours is old and hence it will be better if you can just make an upgrade on it. Also in addition to this please check for the PF USAGE that the game is actually taking. You can check the same by looking at the Task Manager. It is the game that is actually making use of the most of the CPU memory then it will be better if you can look for the upgrade that I had mentioned earlier.

I would like you to see for some other game on the system of yours. It will be better if you can try some other game and see if you are able to play the game there. If you are able to play the game on yours system then the issue is actually with the game and not with the system and hence it will be better if you can just go with the installation of the game and see if this fixes the issue of yours that you are actually getting there. Make sure that you go with the clean installation. It may have happened that while installing the game some of the files must have been missed or some of the files must have got corrupted and hence are actually troubling the internet connection of yours by taking up much of the CPU resources.

Is there some sort of security enabled on the Internet connection of yours. I would say that it will be better if you can just make some of the amendments in the settings of the Firewall and then try to launch the game after this. Also try to lower the security of yours and see if that will really solve the issue that you are actually facing at the moment. Can you please make a check on the hardware parts of the system as well and see if the LAN port and the LAN cables are actually connected properly to your system.

Try to upgrade the DRIVERS of the Graphic Card and see if that can make some difference to the scenario of yours there. If at all the Graphic Drivers will be updated then you will not have trouble in playing the game. If you have not made the updates yet then it will be better if you can go to the official site of the Graphic Card and see for the updates accordingly there. Select the Operating System and then go for downloading the Drivers after that see if you can have the clean installation of drivers on your system and see if this really helps you with the scenario of yours.