Thread: Where is the Key for Magicka multiplayer game.

Where is the Key for Magicka multiplayer game.

Well I have installed the magick game on my system which holds the windows 7 as the operating system and the Intel core 2duo processor. So now the thing here is that when I play the game in single player mode then I can have an access on all the features of the game and the game play is fine but at t6he same time when I am trying to have a control on the multiplayer game that is when I am trying to play the multiplayer game then the game is asking me a key which I really don’t know from where to get. So please help me in this case and let me know who I can solve the issue.

Re: Where is the Key for Magicka multiplayer game.

Well the key which is required for the game in the multiplayer mode is nothing but the registration key that is being asked by the game. Now what you have to do here is that there are folders associated with the game and try to find out a text file in them and if you find any then look out whether the key is there or not. And if there is the key available then you have to place the same on the key box. I am sure that after installing the same you will definitely able to solve the issue for the whole.

If you are not at all allowed to play the game then you have to check whether in the initial stage while installing the game you have inserted the key properly. Because the game in the half stage is running fine but with the multiplayer mode it is causing you issues. I am sure that reinstalling the same will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you can also play the game in the multiplayer mode. In fact the same issue was faced with me and I did the same to get it done.

According to me the game that you have on installed on your system is not the full version and it is the only one which is causing you the issues. Now what I want you to do here is that just see whether the setup file that you installed is the corrupted one or which was from an untrusted source. I am damn sure that after installing the proper version of the game you will definitely able to solve the issue. Well you have to keep one thing in mind that before installing the game just check it out whether it is the license copy or not.