Thread: How to unlock candy machine Restaurant City?

How to unlock candy machine Restaurant City?

I have recently started to play Restaurant City on Facebook. Well I really love to play this particular game. I am having little bit confusion for this particular game and I am asking you to help me out from this. Do you required to add master the Sugar Rush dish to level 10 to unlock the candy machine? From past experience I have seen that I have to get the dish at the level 1 before it being expires. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Re: How to unlock candy machine Restaurant City?

Well its very simple if you are not at level 1 then it will simply disappear. It’s not like the usual dishes. It’s kind of limited recipes. You have to get this at level 1 on so that you can make the dish safe. However you have to get it this dish at level 10 before it closes the making of the candy maker. I have also seen that this not based on the level which you are playing it is simply based on the master you have done to unlock the prize.

I want to let you know that the candy factory is arcade game basically. This is slap on the dedicated players .why because people who are unable to buy PFC can get the candy machine by simply finishing with candy challenge. According to me this game belongs to Playfish and they can do anything which they want to do. However I have decided to erase this particular app if no candy is being offered to me. If they really wanted to involve real money than they should not display in the pop up of Restaurant City when I start up the app.

Well so far I am having fair amount of sugar rush which I supposed to achieve at level 1. I have done all this stuff by simply clicking on the RC fan page the icon which is provided by the side of the page. Its impossible to reach at level 10 within next week when the candy will become giftable. Well I know lots of people are complaining regarding PF is forcing us to take PFC for the candies. If PF donates some money then only I am going to buy PFC.

Finally I have unlocked the Candy Machine. Well there are two way to get the candies which can be mentioned as follow. Well one way is little bit difficult and another one is easy one. In the difficult way you have to get the extra candies from the friends of yours and in easy way you have to get survey on the basis of trial pay for the PFC and simply buy the candies. You need to pay anything for this. In my situation I have used both the way to get the candy machine.