Thread: Farmville: Why did I get a cupids castle to build?

Farmville: Why did I get a cupids castle to build?

There is no button to push, no image of some kind on my Farmville, I cannot get anything of the valentine things because nothing is in my market, I can only watch how my neighbors get their castle and how they progress in building it, IT`S NOT FAIR. Some of my neighbors are already finished building their castle. But I am not able to do anything because I am not able to get it in my market. It is so damn frustrating. I don’t understand if my neighbors have it and why I don’t have it is anyone else has this kind of problem. Please help me I also want to build Cupid Castle.

Re: Farmville: Why did I get a cupids castle to build?

I am playing this game Farmville from long time. And I have reached 79th level. I also got this kind of problem some days before but after that it started working. It is a SLOW roll out so patience is the key. It will show up as a sheep icon in the upper left corner of your farm screen. When you click the 'buy' prompt it will reveal a 'preview.' Click the preview and you will be given the option to buy the skeleton for 5 coins. I did buy the 'rose stand' before buying the skeleton but don't know if that makes a difference or not.

I can help you just follow the instruction:
    1) Click on buy in the quest.
    2) then the picture shows without price or buy option...
    3) click on "preview"
    4) now u will see the buy option
    but after buying this and doing you won’t be able to remove trees from orchard

I have the quest sign but i did not buy it and still cannot remove any tree from the orchard, so the OSS had come with the quest so happy the people who do not have it yet, or you want to have OSS on your farm...So better if i had not received since i can not remove the trees now, I was not buying that castle thinking it will have problems, but the problem is the quest and not the castle since i did not buy yet anything from what the quest requires

I have the icon, but cannot purchase the castle (yes, I have clicked the preview button) and I don't have the valentine decoration that I'm supposed to purchase yet either. I don't know if it's a glitch or a slow roll out for me. It seems I'm about 5 days behind all the new things. I wish they'd fix it because by the time I get it, everyone is done gifting all the items. I have reached 53rd level with almost more than 12 crop mastered.

I finally got the sheep icon telling me to buy a rose stand and place castle. I should have received the castle at that point right? Wrong. I bought the rose stand, placed it, still no castle. I bought the castle and placed it, left my farm, came back and guess what? It wants to give me a free castle but it can't, because I already bought it!!! Jeez!!! At least it only cost me 5 coins. For those of you, who get the preview screen, click on preview and then you can buy it from that pop-up.