Thread: Duckling grow options cannot be found in the selection menu

Duckling grow options cannot be found in the selection menu

I was able to grow my yellow ducking up with no issues. However, when I grew my brown ducking up with the help of friends, the pictures of the adult ducks never appeared so I was unable to choose what type of duck my ducking turned into! I was stuck having to keep it a duckling forever. I hope this was a onetime glitch, but if anyone else is having this same problem, please speak up.

Re: Duckling grow options cannot be found in the selection menu

TO USE YOUR OWN WORDS
    "You can get help from your neighbors by just clicking on the “Ask for Help” button and choosing which neighbors you want to ask. This sends a standard request through the Zynga Message Center (ZMC) which the recipient can easily respond to" NOPE this is not happening. When I ask for help none of my neighbors show up on the screen for me to ask for help. AND NO I have not run out of requests as I have not sent any for 2 days thinking this was the problem.

Blank screen occur here as well. I have tried Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome... I have cleared the cache and still nothing. On a side note, it would be nice if the 'animal' buildings were the same size as the animals they held. If the duck pond holds 20 ducks, then it should be the same size as the placement of 20 ducks... not 30. Also what’s going to happen with feather collectibles once people store their ducks? Same with trees in orchards also

OK, I found a workaround if anyone's interested. Remove your NEW ducks/swans from the pond and place them on your farm. Then go to your duckling and ask for help. It should load the window with friends names listed in it following that. Try removing the NEW ducks/swans from your pond and then return to your duckling and see if it'll let you change the duckling. It works with the other problem I mentioned, so it might work with your issue too.

Okay I have a problem with this too. I’ve already posted this in another part of the forum, but this looks like the place to put it. When the duckling was put on the farm, the screen came up asking me to request help. I wanted to ask my son and a few people that I knew where online at the time. None of their names showed up on the list. Switched over from the "Suggested Friends" list to the "Facebook Friends" list and found them. Sent the requests, no one received them. Went back in to resend and all the people I've already sent the requests too have disappeared off the list. I also got a message from a couple of friends this morning that they had sent me requests. They didn't show up in the message center. I had to wade through the Facebook Gift Request page to find them. This should be a simple procedure, but if players aren't getting the requests too begin with, it's not that simple. Not going to pay farm cash to grow the ducklings. Hope it gets fixed soon.