Thread: Any good RPG games for android phone.

Any good RPG games for android phone.

I am using an android phone which is nothing but the LG optimus. I have purchased this one recently and I am willing to install some RPG games on it, But the thing here is that I am not aware which games are compati9ble on the same and which are best one in the business. So my question s for those who have used this phone earlier and are also familiar with the RPG games. So please help me in this case and let me know how I can install some of the interesting games on my Phone.

Re: Any good RPG games for android phone.

Well if you want the interesting game then I want you to go with ZENONIA which is best android game that I have ever played on my phone and I guess it will do wonders for you also. This is a great Japanese style RPG that has an amazing storyline and characters. You play as a child who goes on a legendary quest trying to find out exactly what happened to the (virtual) world in the past. The epic story that leads to many places and many enemies graves interesting. You can spend hours playing, and the replay value is certainly large. The controls are pretty good, nothing unusual, but good enough to enjoy the game.

Have you heard about the game called Path of a Warrior – Imperial Blood it is the game that was played by me long ago on my phone and it is now also ruling the phone world. This is an RPG / real-time strategy and massively multiplayer online game which is also one of the most popular games for Android. There are plenty of missions to accomplish and a lot of enemies to defeat, plus you can keep playing after the main line story online with others around the world. If you've played Fallout 2 and other similar games, and the path of a warrior is much more than them, and it is very interesting.

If this is the case then I want you to go with the GameBoid which is nothing but the game. It is a emulator for Game Boy Advance and to be fair, this is one of the best applications you can get for your Android phone if you like games. There are plenty of great games for Game Boy in all genres (a couple is listed below in this article) and most of them are still very playable, but the graphics are quite old. You can also find similar emulators for Super Nintendo Entertainment System and other Nintendo consoles. If you grew up in one of these consoles, you'll probably play again like all good things again, in a more modern device.

Well if this is the case then I want you to go with the Mass Effect and I am sure that after installing this one on your device you will be happy. Because the thing here is that it will provide you the best of gaming experience and also Mass Effect is an epic science-fiction role in the scale of Star Wars, but more that the place that sells this game. Players take the role of a human being man or woman with the surname of Shepard and have the game to give substance to the decisions of character through the plot and dialogue that affect the whole course of history.