Thread: Fishville: How to find the Facebook UID

Fishville: How to find the Facebook UID

Hello friends, I have got some confusion with what exactly do we men by the Facebook UID, since I very much addicted to all the game that are there on the facebook having played the likes of the Farmville, Cityville and now the Restaurant City. Of lately I am getting used to play the new game that is the Fishville on the facebook, but while playing I have found a lot of bugs inside the game. Looking for taking the initiative by myself I only decided to send the mistakes related report to the Zynga, but the problem is that they are asking me for my facebook UID now can some one help me to know what exactly is this UID is it the id through which I login into my facebook account or is it some thing else. Please do post about my query.

Re: Fishville: How to find the Facebook UID

Hey dear friend, the facebook id that you use to login to your account is not the same as your facebook UID. As far as I know there is a huge difference between the user id and the facebook UID. The facebook UID is the numbers that are currently assigned to the end of the facebook url that can be found on your address bar. The right corner of the url will always contain the some address in the form of a number which is nothing but your facebook UID. Normally Zynga would want this to know where exactly is the bug or the fault is. So I hope that you understand what I am trying to say.

Thank you very much for the instant reply for my question, I really didn’t know that there is such a vast difference between the UID and the normal ID, now that I have to know I did send the UID that was there on my address bar when I click on the photo profile. I copied the number and then send the same with the error that was there in the game to the Zynga community and they have replied to me saying that the UID is incorrect, they said that please check out the UID again and then continue to submit it. As far as I know I have checked it out correctly and in case I am not doing any thing wrong in selecting the UID so can any one help me to know why the UID is going out as incorrect.

Hey friend make sure that you always first refresh the page that is your home page and then go to the address bar to select the facebook UID. Also, before selecting your UID you wil have to first click on your photo profile and then go ahead selecting the facebook UID. This will select the correct UID for your profile page and after that you can select the same and then send to see if you get the facebook UID correct. Also, make sure that you don’t select the equal sign that is there before the number that is your UID.