Thread: Mafia Wars: Please increase the loot drops

Mafia Wars: Please increase the loot drops

Hello my dear friends, it has been really a wonderful experience playing this Mafia Wars game on facebook so far, I have been playing this game for over a year now and in this time I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every moment of the game. Although there is one thing which I obviously don’t like is the reduction if the loot count that was previously there at each and every stages of the game. It ws only because of this loot kind of feature where in we can loot any one that we want had such a huge advantage for me but not any longer since Zynga has reduced it. I would want to request Zynga to please increase the loot count as, it play a very important role in the Mafia Wars game. What is every one suggestion?

Re: Mafia Wars: Please increase the loot drops

Hey I am definitely with you I would also want that Zynga would definitely increase the loot count to much higher extent so that each and every one of us playing this game would enjoy the feature that the by looting into various cities does provide us a boost in easily progressing in the game. I was also most of the time dependent on the looting kind of thing where in I would get some much of the cash as well points after looting various cities, now with reduction in the loot I think that it certainly is a disadvantage kind of thing for players like me.

Hey I am with Zynga all the time as I feel that whatever they have done is absolutely correct and that if the loot is increased in the game then it only leads to some kind of cheating. As far as I think that most of the users playing the Mafia Wars game would only think to just go here and there inside various city and wherever they find some thing that will be handy of them they just loot the same, with no form of sympathy left for others. So according to me whatever Zynga has done in the game is absolutely correct and I am always with Zynga.

Good evening friends, I have been spent my past number of days playing this Mafia Wars game without seeing any kind of decrease in Italy property. I am working very hard with this game and spending almost over 25000 energy each and every day without getting anything in return, only thing that we are accepted to are the xp which are of no use at all. I would personally request Zynga to please make drop percentage in the loop to reach the same as it was earlier. Only then I think that most of us are going to play the game.

With this kind of restriction in the game the only thing that the Zynga is achieving is more disturbed users that were playing the game for such a long time and that to with so much of expectation with the game. Also, there are even some changes in the strategy of the loot drops as we are not able to get the chop shop items from the loot. Also in some case or the other it has found that the mission of the loot has changed we are subjected to get loads and loads of wasted items that are not at all cozy for the loot. I would want that Zynga should immediately carry out the necessary changes that are required with te game or else be ready to pay the price for it.

Overall so as to what I think is that Zynga is only lifes harder for us in the sense that it want us to put as much effort as possible in the game, win as much money and stamina as possible that to at the cost of energy and in the end, we are not targeted to get any thing in return. I am absolutely embarrassed with Zynga regarding his concerns for this kind if game. They had left no stone unturned in its previous version of the game like Farmville, cityvill and many more but I don’t know what they are doing in this game, they should try to solve all the faults as early as possible.