Thread: Mafia Wars Warning :Please do not click on the link

Mafia Wars Warning :Please do not click on the link

Guys please take this thread very seriously as it is really very important for having your account secure, this kind of thing has been started just few days ago and that it is just a scam and I request you not to follow the same link. If anywhere in the game while playing it saying that “click on the link to collect free bonus from Zynga or even free refill or 5000 gold treasure chest, then I would request you not to get access to the link as it is very dangerous an can even hack all your account data that has been inserted in your game account. This is really not a joke friends so please take this dam seriously.

Re: Mafia Wars Warning :Please do not click on the link

Hey guys even I have heard about the same link that has started to get up rise in the Mafia Wars game on the facebook. Although I haven’t got the same link any where while playing the game so as to collect bonuses and coins, but I have heard that the link is some kind of tracking cookies that when clicked tracks each and every information that is there in your account. The other day my friend got the same link on his game and after visiting it, his game was unable to load again. So guys make sure that you don’t access the link in any case at all.

Hey I did got the same link of getting free bonuses and coins from Zynga link the other day when I was playing the game, but the problem was that I was not knowing about the problem that the link will cause. I just came to know after I saw this thread on this forum, but after that there was nothing kind of wrong happening to my account, the game was running smoothly and even it doesn’t seem that there is unusual in the account if it got hacked. So guys if the account is surely got hacked then how can I make it more secure so that no one else can get the information.

Hey this is really very stupid, I know that Zynga will surely not provide any money to take fro free as then there wasn’t any kind of fun left in the game. But I would want to know that Zynga only runs the game and have control on whatever activity that is going on in this game then why the hell we are being subjected to this kind of faulty activity in the game. Zynga should and must take instant actions and must remove all the crap that is the hacking stuff that is there in the game as early as possible.

Hey now that you have accessed the link that was shown while you were playing the game, so the possibility is that some of the information that were there on your account might have already got hacked. Now what kind of damage that will happen to your information and particularly when is still unknown. So the only thing that I could request for is that you should make sure that you don’t keep any more information from further onwards into your account and that keep the privacy of your account as high as possible.