Thread: A magical IQ Pill in Dream world

A magical IQ Pill in Dream world

I want to ask one question to all dream world lovers. I am playing this game from last two weeks. I found that this game interesting compared to other online games. I just want to know that how can I get magical IQ pills in dream world. I like to know everything that I know about pills in dream world. I am waiting for your replies along with my all friends. For all your information I would like to say thanks in advance. Try to get back to me as quick as possible.

Re: A magical IQ Pill in Dream world

It is not a difficult task to get magical pills inside dream world. I am sure you already know about puzzle boxes present inside dream world. You have to solve that puzzle box in order to get magical IQ pill. There are total two types of puzzle box present inside dream world you can choose anyone of them in order to collect magical iQ pill. I know it is difficult to sole these puzzles in first attempt. To solve these puzzles without losing too much of time I will suggest you to keep a track of all the actions performed by you in order to solve that puzzle. This will really help you lot. Most of players preferred to solve colored puzzle box among these puzzle box, as they are easy to solve than other one. I will also suggest you to go with this option first in order to get your magic pill quickly that is color puzzle.

Magic pill is one of the important features present inside dream world. It is helpful to get some extra points to players. You can get this one by solving any puzzle box present inside this game. You must be thinking how you can consume it in order to get benefits from him. Don’t worry after getting magical pill there is no need to anything in order to consume. It will automatically consumed by player. After consuming it you will get some extra benefits like increase in speed etc…etc. till now I am able to collect four magic pills and I like to tell you that they help me a lot in order move to next level in critical situations like shortage of points or less amount of energy.

There are number of pills present inside dream world. After getting them they will provide you reward like points or energy depending upon their type. For example say there are speed pills which are able to increase your speed in this game. As far I come to know after reading manual you will get all types of pills very easily after completing some pre-defined task. There are some peoples who faced problem at the time of consuming the pills. I hope this will not happen with you.

There are basically two types of pills available inside dream world. First one is those which can be collected after completing particular task and other which are freely available. If you are lucky, free pills will provide you the puzzles guide which will be helpful for you for collecting magic pills by solving puzzle box. If you want to get more information about magical pills I will suggest you to make a use of reference guides freely available on internet. They contain detailed information about each and object and action that you have to perform in order to get that particular object.