Thread: Need to know more about the pirates and traders game

Need to know more about the pirates and traders game

Yesterday while I was just browsing the internet for sometime I came across a game which mentioned about the pirates and traders games. Well I wanted to know more about it since I have never heard anything much about it. So that’s why I did some search in the internet to get some information on this game but I was unable to get any information on it. Well I just wanted to do a free trial download of this particular game on my phone. I was unable to get any link from where I could download this game on my cell phone. So that’s why have come here if you could send me some more information on this particular game then do share it with me as well.

Re: Need to know more about the pirates and traders game

Well even I don’t have much information on this particular game. Actually it is a game which is newly developed by a user. So I don’t think it would be published much. As of now I could not provide you with the downloadable link of the game. I think you would be able to get it easily in any of the android forums. So probably you would be able to get a better view of the game there. So my advice would be to have a talk with your friends about this particular game and ask them if they have played it or not. Since it is a new game and is prone to have a lots of bugs in it. So that’s why I am asking you to confirm it with your friends and then only go with the installation of the particular game in your cell phone. so I hope this advice helps you to some extent.

Well let me inform you that I had a look with the particular game and I did not find much interesting feature there. Well while playing the game you will feel that some parts and the portions of the games are copied from some games and hence the experience is quite ok. You will have to be a pirate in the game and keep discovering many locations and also come over the obstructions that come your way. Well the graphics is quite ok and you will get the count of the treasure, the ships that you have robbed. Well there are some irregularities in the games while playing it. So I would suggest you to wait for some time and let the necessary updates come for the game. That would solve the problem. So I hope you have go the necessary suggestion.

Well even I agree with the above user. There are some irregularities while we are playing the game. You will notice that while playing the game I wanted to discover the missing place name. Well I could not find any such missing place In the list. Also while playing the game you will notice that the rumor list you will not be getting it proper. In some of the rumor you will get a simple {} while in some case you will get the same rumor that you had last heard. So I think this is the normal error that must be looked by the developers and accordingly fix it in their latest version.

I have heard that the latest version of the game is being released in the market and it is much better than the previous one. I think this is a good answer to all the errors that were being noticed in the previous version. I have heard several good reviews about this game and hence I think everybody must try with the latest version of the game. I have not tried it yet. So anyone of you who have played this game and have liked the features then do let me know about it. Do reply as early as possible.

I think the latest version released is a good one and I feel it is much better than the previous version. The various bugs or the error that is being reported has been wiped out completely. The new version 1.1.0 is the latest version to be released in the market. it hosts of various features such as Ship purchases, Amnesty purchases and also the new feature added here is the ability to sneak into ports, lots of minor tweaks etc. So I did enjoy playing this game and I was quite impressed with the game. Having played the previous version. I think this one deserves to be In everybody’s phone. so do have a check on this particular game guys.

Hey thanks a lot for all the opinions that you have given here. I need to thank you all for all the efforts that you have taken for this issue. I got plenty information regarding this game and hence I am looking forward for the latest version of this particular game. I am hoping that it would really excite me. As such i have been playing many games in my phone such as friction, snake, solitaire etc. I will hope this will also get added to the list very early. Anyways I need to thank you all for all the efforts that you have put in to solve my issue.