Thread: Restaurant City: No Ducks available

Restaurant City: No Ducks available

It seems to me that the game has certainly not build up with the right kind of planning because the game is losing some or the other items each and every passing day. I have become really fed up with this game as I am unable to get the Ducks from anywhere inside the game. I am in a very urgent requirement of the Ducks to complete the statue as well as I need some of those for the ship. The Ducks that are present in my gift box are all gone and I have left with none of them at all. So I would want to know that is there any other kind of way so that I will be able to get the ducks for my mission to get completed. Please do suggest as I am eagerly waiting for the reply.

Re: Restaurant City: No Ducks available

Hey if you have got ample amount of cash in your kitty then you can buy the ducks from the stores that are available in the market place. Since you don’t have any one of them left in your gift box as well so according to me the only thing that is left is to spend some money and directly buy the same for your mission to get completed. Apart from this you will have to go through a mission and complete it successfully and then wait until you will get the duck send into the giftbox. So if you have got some time left and can go and complete the mission and the use the gift, so you can go buy this or else you will have to buy the ducks.

If you have got a good neighbor on the Restaurant City game then I think that you can trade the items from them so as to get on with your mission to get complete. As far as I know this trading facility although is bad but it certainly has got allot of advantage as well where in you can directly trade for the item from any of your friends who has the item required and who is ready to help you. SO if you have got a happy neighbor with you can convince him to send the duck for you and you can use the same to complete the mission of the statue.

Hello dear friends, good to see this kind of thread already present in this forum as I was about to build the same on this as well. I am also in a urgent requirement of duck to progress in the mission that I am currently in. I don’t have any neighbor who will help me in sending the duck to complete the statue, also there is no kind of store available in the game as well from where I will be able to buy the duck as well. Though I have got ample amount of money to buy the duck but still I am not able to get any of the store present in the game from where I can buy the duck for me. So can anyone suggest where exactly the stores are or any other source to get the duck.

Check out in some of your neighbors garden and see if you are able to get any them for you. If you are that to lucky enough then the neighbors might have left the duck unlock and so you can easily get the same for you. Also, I think that the facility of providing the items in the store that is from where we can buy it is still not available in the game and that is the reason why you were not able to see any store from where the ducks can be brought. I have heard that this kind of facility is sure of getting started in this game but fro that you will have to surely wait for some time.

Hey I would like to add up some of the information so that Zynga should come to know about, that is the thing in which the game really lacks behind. I would want that the ducks, since they are mostly the important of all the items, necessary for the statue and the dishes as well so they should be made available free of cost as a form of gift by doing any small activity in the game. Also if possible, Zynga should even think of making the Duck available as a form of prizes on zombie hunting. I hope that my post reach to the eyes of Zynga so that they can make the necessary changes in the game early so that we can enjoy the game to the fullest.

I completely disagree with you my dear friend because if the ducks are being made so easy to get by, then there won’t be any kind of fun left in the game. It is just because of the hardness of the game that most of the users feels as if they have to face with some kind of challenges and due to this many of the users always feel attracted to the game and doesn’t loose interest in the game, so if this kind of more and more free facility is made available in the game then I think that it will hamper the games intergrity.