Thread: Dream world: Cannot start Lost Relic quest for 120 cons

Dream world: Cannot start Lost Relic quest for 120 cons

From some converse in public chat room 1 it appears that the Lost Relic quest can no more be commence on a repeat basis. Can we obtain some bureaucrat admission of this and the motivation regarding to start the Lost relic quest? Yeah tried to start the Lost relic quest once more but I m unable to start the quest. I don’t know why this is happening with me. I have accomplished up to 1 level 56 through 116 con who can’t have right to use it. I memorize how tough it was at that stage with no a guild and I’m not confident this is the most excellent way forward. Possibly compulsory joining a guild at this phase (as opposed to the stupid earlier quest) might be an inducement. So what to do in order to start the quest once more.

Re: Dream world: Cannot start Lost Relic quest for 120 cons

Yeah I can’t replicate it either. Have not done it in a while because the reward is capped at the 32 million. Does imagine for low level players. The repeat alternative for this quest have been disable owing to a bug (the relic should make known on the 5th chest found as an alternative of the first, and have been the fifth for a while in anticipation of someone by mistake changed the code). It beach was not considered to be a farming ground after players get to level 26, so the repeat selection has been removed for now.

Well honestly you require some kind of farming ground for citizens to pound up for Con and help the friends also. Otherwise it is too expensive at high levels making public fewer likely to play. With no a good mark to farm Con as well as Str it is tough to struggle and increase your stats in a sensible quantity of time on one occasion players obtain to the mid 50s and above. I articulate bring it back, if you desire some diversity then make the Lost relic incidence increase based on a statistics like Con or str but making certain that the relic reaches the each chest originate mark surrounded by the non-gemmed cap for that statistics.

I love the information that it cannot be repetitive now. I do believe it should be simply if you have your statistics maxed, but me resembling it. Now if we can obtain the town leader’s exp/coin dropped (or zeroed) would be immense Maybe more people in guilds with maxed stats would help out in the invasion instead of pouting in the region of with free bonuses and experience boost. Even if you perform little harm, that little ads up and can create the difference. Add your little harm, to everybody else who can perform a little, and it can create a lot.

I not at all repeated relic quest in anticipation of I achieved level 71 + and Santa hunted (waves to Alt!). I replicate dragon scale and dragon dagger over and over though i was leveling. I maximized my con/strength trouble-free enough performing that. I was not in anticipation of long after i maximized. I didn’t gem or obtain anything unless subsequent to I had maximize con/str and was in the 60s for level.