Thread: Dream World: Available rings

Dream World: Available rings

I am beginner in social networking game dream world available on facebook. I just want to know about type of rings available for me Along with the name of the quest that I have to complete in order to get that ring. I ask my friends but still I am unable to collect more information about them. If possible also try to tell me about amount of bonus that I will get after equipping that particular ring. I am waiting for your replies. I would like to say thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Re: Dream World: Available rings

Rings are nothing but the items available inside dream world which are accessible to players only if they complete the quest associated with that particular ring. Ring is helpful for getting extra bonus. First one I know is “magic ring” in order to get that ring you have to complete “mind training” quest first. After finishing this quest you will get reward as this ring. This ring will provide you +6% magic damage. Another one I know is “attack ring”. You can easily get this ring after completing “daily dreamer” quest. It is a one of the simplest quest in dream world. If you want to complete that quest, you just need to play this game five consecutive days on six day you will get this one as a reward of that quest. This ring offers you +5% all kind of damages. I don’t know you know this or not dream world allows all players to equip one ring at a time. If you want to make a choice between these two rings I always suggest you to go with attack ring since it is able to provide you all kind of damages instead of one like magic ring.

Followed by magic ring and attack ring there is next ring available inside dream world named “energy ring” as name suggests it provides +5 max energy to player. For getting this ring you just have to complete “Extra credit” quest. You can complete this quest by defeating both gambler and dust merchant five times and returning to the Emerald City trainer. The next ring in the list is “guild ring” you can get this ring after finishing “Dream guild” quest. You can easily complete this quest by going to sheriff in junkton. This ring offers you at most 25 skill points along with some valuable experience points. along with this much amount of bonus you will also get extra coins after completing related quest.

There is a skill ring available in first level of dream world. After completing “the challenge” quest. This challenge is one of the most the difficult quests present inside dream world. You need to defeat more than one character in this game. This ring gives you maximum 25 skill points. The last one I know is “Demon ring” which is accessible to player after completing “demon slayer” challenge. you will come to know about tasks that you have to complete in order to finish this quest

I don’t have much information about the rings available inside social networking game dream world. But I can tell you the exact place where you will get all this kind of information about rings. There are many guides and tutorial books available on web. If you don’t want to read all these guides there are small charts also available having all information about rings and related challenge you have to complete. My friends also using the same one for complete the particular challenge.