Thread: Restaurant City: Why No Exit Button on Billionaire Mousse pop-up

Restaurant City: Why No Exit Button on Billionaire Mousse pop-up

I am really getting frustrated with the Restaurant City game that I have been playing just because of by friends forced me to do so, believe me I am a very die hard fan of any game so far. It was just that my friends decision that I started playing this Restaurant City game on facebook. All is great in the game so far till I have reached but the only problem is that there is no direct Exit button for the Pop up that is the Billionaire Mousse pop up that comes while playing the game. Because of this I have to access the pop up and then from inside the Pop up I would always have to Exit, which consumes too much of time. So guys if there is any kind of way where I will be able to stop all these pop ups to arise so please do reply

Re: Restaurant City: Why No Exit Button on Billionaire Mousse pop-up

Well you can click on the cross mark that is contained on the top part of the popup that you are getting while playing the game. I have also getting the same Billionaire Mousse pop-up every time I visit any of my friends field and that it just comes in front of my screen and which is really irritating for me. Although you are right that there is no direct Exit button on the popup windows, but still I think that if can use the cross mark button it could help in canceling all the pop ups that gets generate at every instant. You will have to compromise for the same as there is still no Exit button yet.

Well to avoid any of the pop ups you can use this strategy where in after getting the Billionaire Mousse pop-up on the screen you should directly refresh the page so that the pop ups that has been aroused disappears. I have also got really fed up with the pop ups that comes at every instant in the game, due to this I always refresh the page as soon as the pop up comes and after the page gets refreshed the pop up automatically gets disappeared. I have been following the same for quite some time now as my internet speed is very fast and it just takes a second or two to get refreshed completely.

Hey friend thanks for all the instant replies that you have given to me but unfortunately none of them was able to solve my query. First of all I don’t have a really good speed for the internet connection that I am using at my home and that is why I am not able to use the option of refreshing the page each and every time. Also , as far as the cross mark is concerned on the pop up, I was not able to find any of those on my pop ups at all. I have to take the long way where I have to forcefully select the learn more option and from there I have to exit the pop up. So if there is some other solution for the same so please do suggest me.

Hey friend the cross mark is not there present on they pop up each and every time, but for you to get the cross mark on the pop up the only thing that is required is that you will have to move the mouse pointer on the top- right side of the pop up where you will get the pop up visible. This is the latest technology being used in the pop up where the cross mark is completely hidden and we will not be able to find about any kind of cross mark until we move the mouse pointer on the pop ups. So first take the mouse at the top right corner of the pop and see if you get the cross mark or not.

Hey I think that all the pop ups that arises every now and then in the Restaurant City of the game have to be stopped as early as possible. They are really irritating and not allowing us to concentrate in the game, sometimes they even comes up while getting to remove the farms or even fertilizing the farm and sometimes even more worse is that the pop ups becomes responsible for losing some of the mission in the game. I will personal request Zynga to remove the pop ups from the game and let us enjoy the game to the fullest.

Hey I think that you can use a way so as to completely block the pop ups that always arises in the Restaurant City game. Although I haven’t tried it but I would want you to try and check out whether is it possible to block the pop ups of the game from the internet options of the browser tools tab .For this you will have to select the option button that is there which says that block the pop ups and save the option. If this thing works then please let me know about the same.