Thread: Dream World: Wishing well

Dream World: Wishing well

I am playing dream world from last two weeks. I already defeat all the monsters present at first level. Now I need your help not for solving any problem. For getting information about wishing well present inside this game. Tell me about all the possible options associated with that as well as how it is helpful for me in this game. I ask my friends but nobody among them familiar with this game. Now I am completely replying on you for answer of this question. I hope you are not going to disappoint me. Each and every word written by you is valuable for me. I am requesting you to get back to me with your information as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dream World: Wishing well

Wishing well is one of the important events encountered at the time of exploring dream world. When you come across this event it will provide you two options. First one is throw the coin and the second one is dive in. the throw in option allow you to throe coin inside well. Throwing coin can result in gain of energy, double the amount of coins you are throwing or simply nothing. Whereas if you choose the second option it will provide you extra benefit of rewards along with coins. Just one thing you have to keep in your mind is for diving inside the well there is required of energy. in short say once you encounter wishing well in dream world there is availability sure shot rewards to player if he already has sufficient energy.

There many event s available inside dream world “Wishing well” is one of them. Whenever you come across wishing well in this game you will definitely get rewards in terms of energy or coins. Wishing well provides you two options for collecting awards first one is diving and second one is throwing coins. Among these two options I always suggest you to take second option. The second option is able to provide you double amount of coins that you thrown inside wishing well or simply re-fills your skill points. Actually the reward collected by each player is varied upon health options store price at that particular level. In order to collect the reward using this option there is requirement to throw exactly half coins of price of your health options. My friends always use the second option in order to get maximum coins from wishing well.

Wishing well is helpful for gaining valuable skill points in this game. If you notice that at the time of encountering the wishing well all thief’s hideaway, that time throwing coins inside wishing well helps you to get exact double amount of coins that you thrown inside wishing well. For example if you throw 100 coins you will get 200 coins back. Wishing well is not only helpful for beginners but also helpful for all the higher level players also in order to get rewards in emergency. Oh I forget to tell you one thing at the time of selecting option always keep a look on your energy level also.

There is restriction on number of coins the player must have in order to make use of wishing well on each level. If you don’t have that much amount of money you are not eligible to use them. Currently I don’t have any information regarding amount of money required for making use of wishing well. But there is chart available on net which will give you clear information about each and every requirement in order to make use of wishing well. If you are eligible to use wishing well, never drop the chance of making use of it.