Thread: Restaurant City: Opinion regarding Mystery Boxes.

Restaurant City: Opinion regarding Mystery Boxes.

I am posting this thread so as to make the Zynga developers to rethink about the strategy that they have been given in the Restaurant City game. The thing is that we have to purchase this PFC item every time so as to get access to the Mystery boxes is really a good thing in this game but the problem is that I don’t like that the items are even tradable. This is certainly not the correct strategy considering that the items unlocked special items. I would want that the Zynga should make the changes like where in the Pet Society where some PFC items cannot be gifted, so it should also be done the same in the this as well. What are your opinion on the thread please do reply guys.

Re: Restaurant City: Opinion regarding Mystery Boxes.

I am with you my friend, I also have seen that there is some kind of illegal activity going on with the users who are receiving the free boxes without having to do some much in the game, where others have to do so many hard work like buying the PFC product to get access to the Mystery Box. This should have to really be set up in the entire game not just in the Pet Society so that it can become very easy to play the game and more and more user will get attracted to the same after having developed this kind of rule on the game. I even agree with the idea of stopping the trade of this item as well, because most of the users just buy from some one else and complete the mission, instead of winning it by themselves.

As far as I know I am confident enough to tell you that I when all items becomes gift able that is easy to trade this Restaurant city game will surely become fair for every one playing the game. So the one case should be that Zynga should think of implementing the rule for each and every single stage of the game or it should not do at all. As far as the gift boxes is concerned, but I think that the boxes should only be made available after having achieved some kind of level in the game, instead of actually buying items to get the mystery boxes. So I hope that Zynga will fulfill our request.

I would also like to know some of the facts about the Restaurant City game, since I am playing the game for such a long time so most of the items that I am having are two or more in number. I am very curious to know that what will happen if I opened another mystery box. My eyes are always on getting some special items, so I would want that once I get I don’t want them to be made available to trade after I open them. I have thought after getting to know that if you all want to unlock the special prizes one of them would just buy it and then pass them to each and every one until all the special prizes are unlocked. This certainly should not be considered in the game. What you guys say, please suggest.

I completely agree with you my friend I have been through the similar kind of situation where my friend was able to get the mystery box even before me because he had one of his neighbor who got the PCF gift, after which his friends passed on to him through which he was able to get the mystery box. And since I didn’t had any neighbor who had the PCF item so I was only left with the option to buy it which virtually required us to have some extra cash to get them on our field .So I also support the decision to remove the trading facility of any items in the game.

I completely disagree with all of you my friends, first of all there is not at all so much of time to sit and play the game for almost full day to generate so many coins as well as cash just to get the PCF items, as far as I know that having the PCF items really requires us to play the game with full fledged and we cannot remain away with the game for a single day as well. So getting this boxes is surely out of reach for me who is spending almost 10 hours in the office. So I like all the trading facility that has been made available in the game and that it should be continued for the rest of the time as well, or else I am surely going to stop playing this game.

I am completely against the idea of having got the option to trade the items, as far as I know most of the players are completely into this kind of activity just to get access to the mystery boxes which I think is absolutely unfair. I request Zynga to get rid of this feature as quickly as possible so that the game becomes as fair as possible to each and every player who plays this game. I hope that Zynga fulfills all the users request as early as possible.