Thread: Dream World: Cannot more money in higher level

Dream World: Cannot more money in higher level

I presently completed level 68 and the game gets increasingly tougher, while I don’t achieve any power at all. The only method to get superior at this game after hitting the higher 60’s is to spend money, and I obtain that this is the end but how about building it fair to those who don’t desire to spend any? Still with the Santa occasion that gave me a group of stat-points that assist a lot at level 68 I’m not receiving anything when I completed level. The aliens can now slaughter me even if I’m utilize my 45sp assault the whole time (just similar to I exercised to and never even came near to dying). Construct the game more forthcoming in the superior levels (where we require to spend many time playing the game) for people who don’t desire to dish out $100’s for gems.

Re: Dream World: Cannot more money in higher level

I made a proposal like 43v3rnuub previous to where you can obtain tricks from the puzzle for every level you increase above 51. Level 51 you can obtain 32 pills for every stat, 52 33 pills, etc. To let sword users maintain up power should be purchasable the superior you obtain to (same principle). on the other hand we require additional Santa events so that the energetic but un gemmed players can advantage from this. (Gemmed players have even here a slight improvement as they can get the max bonus without problems at invasion level without spending to numerous coins on dusts).

This is all so accurate. Right now there is no advantage to leveling earlier period to the level 66 because invasion aliens get tougher and we don’t obtain any stronger. I like the repeated statistics boost with the level (all stats +1) similar to 43v mentioned. Even if it was a unsystematic statistics increase (individual possibility of every statistics increasing from 0-3 pts perhaps?), there would be encouragement to level. That way you seem forward to the level when you may observe something like: “You are now level 69! str +2, con +1, int +0, dex +1, spd +3”.

what u all got to also keep in mind about gemming and this level system is yes these people with superior gem will level up quicker than non gemmers’ but with every level it does get increasingly harder which will ultimately catch up to them. So those are level 70 similar to neo will most likely acquire more to level then someone who is enormously gemmed like workbag of the AGA guild. but yes i do believe this problem should be solved in some time how it might be a little intricate, like perhaps letting people buy their stats but of course like when we would purchase our con the superior we are level wise and how many statistics we have will conclude the charge of each statistics.

Im pretty confident they can notice your IP and your country so there’s no method and ( Not going to say the rest for fear of ban ) anyhow , Diverting from the main topic ( Like neo and me just did ) Anyone sense that star should acquire a improved boost? Like 1 Str = Gives 1/4 HP of Con , for the reason that Int gives mages together extra damage and SP and dex Gives Gunners Base dmg + Extra dmg when their precedent 105 Dex for the reason that more dex = superior crit dmg. Still obtain out Fire on a stick Riot.