Thread: Dream World : Mage damage coming need fix

Dream World : Mage damage coming need fix

I do not observe much in the way of Dev communication or identifying problems so has anybody observed a comment regarding Mage damage getting a fix? I identify, as a Mage, I am able to solo an Alien Boss with simply 2 Energy total however Motherships there an completely different issue as well as no one of merit in rankings is utilizing Mage. Consequently is there any word of a fix or is Mage now the thing you swap to for minor level stuff at the moment?

Re: Dream World : Mage damage coming need fix

In fact they have accurately the similar possibility to survive than a Gunner (much small than those of a Swordsman), as well as the damage is very, very minor than both. Anybody be able to heal himself, you do not require being a mage for that. Mages had a fine run of being totally dominant, let them have their rest. It is previously got 5000% more survivability with 10% less spoil than the other classes. Even then it’s the Mage require a fix

Mages are just as powerful as they have been for a long time. Just for the reason that gun and sword spoil is now better does not mean mages require a fix. You are able to kill the Gate and Portal Bosses with no wasting energy through healing on demand. By means of other weapons you have to remain swapping to a staff or believe that the boss will knock you out. You are able to attempt attacking from the inventory screen, however gauging your power level is going to be a guess and you will probably be losing out on a bunch of spoil that way too.

Wizards who find in the game near the beginning (gemmed the right stats) be supposed to stop bitching regarding it. They are able to solo the bug by means of 1-3 energy (SPs) in record times. Gunners (at 72, highly gemmed) take among 50 and 100 energy to complete one, without in fact doing. They are able to end it with 15% less time, however it is a bummer. Swordsman be able to as well finish the bug with roughly 20-40% less energy than gunners. The mainly disadvantaged class here possible is the gunner.

I am a DS who uses a GAG constantly. Yes this means I give up a little amount of damage potential by not utilizing a gun; however I am not able to stand to be a clone of everybody else in the game. Anyways I go off the point, I have to heal Vs. Nahazir, and however it is not the nightmare of pressing tom makes it out to be. Just utilize hot keys to remain the attacks flowing with the mouse on inventory, while the bug gets me less than 10K hp (damage prepared by black hole) open menu as well as heal from the menu screen. There is no want to shut the screen to heal afterward have to reopen it to switch back to sword/gun. Confident it is more irritating for me than for mages however afterward again I have times while I go through a complete bag of dust with no having to heal once consequently I do not really observe a big issue.