Thread: Dream World: Trivia Questions and answers

Dream World: Trivia Questions and answers

Hello everyone

I loved to play social networking games. Among all the social networking sites, I loved to play social games available on facebook. Recently I complete all the levels of mafia wars. From last two weeks I am playing dream world on same site. I need your help to know about Trivia Questions and answers. I am requesting you send all the questions and answers you know about Trivia. I am waiting for your replies desperately. Each and every question send by you is valuable for me. thanks in advance.

Re: Dream World: Trivia Questions and answers

Welcome inside the family of dream world. This one is really different social game compared to other games available on facebook. After moving further in this game at some time you will come across Wise man. There are three options available inside the Wise man. First one is accept which allows you to chat. The second option is Trivia and last one is fight. As soon as you click the on third option, long list of questions will appear in front of you. All these questions are called as trivia question. I will provide you list of questions and answers after some time. Actually I am going outside till then you can try to answer them yourself.

There is option called trivia questions present inside Wiseman option in Dream world. If you able to answer them correctly you will rewarded with coins or rewards. Right now I only have four questions along with their answers. In future if you able to know about more answers of trivial questions don’t forget to reply me also. The first question is name of wolverine state its answer is Michigan. The second d one is name of the person who died after Elvis Presley its answer is Groucho Marx. The last one I know is name of the talking picture answer of this question is Snow White. Currently I am doing research in order to find answers of more questions. Till then I will suggest keep trying to answer those questions by taking your friends help. if i find any other option in future i will let you know also. till then best of luck for this game.

I am also beginner in this game but I have answer of four questions for you. The first one is name of the inventor of the aerosol and the answer of this question is Erik Rotheim. The second one is name of the sister island near to air hope away the answer is Tobago. The third question is name of the most heavy bird answer is Andean condor. The last one I know is name of the inventor of James bond I know you already know answer of this question. Still I am going to his name. His name is Ian Fleming. There are lots of question will some across in front of you as you move further in this game. Each and every correct answer will provide you the valuable points in this game. Sorry! I am unable to provide you more information about them.

I just know about two questions and their answers in this game. First one is “Oop” it is nothing but the maiden name of Blondie. And the second one is name of the country using ch initials on all their vehicles license plate. The answer of this question is “Switzerland”. If you want to know more about them you can use the reference guides available on internet having list of such kind of trivia questions along with their answers. Currently I am also using the one guide to answer the questions in this game. I will suggest you to follow the same way in order to get maximum points for secure future in this game. you will come to know about more ways to get extra points without losing too much time.